Simis TS Weight Loss Diary

Sorry your having such an emotional day, this diet can play havoc with our moods. Hope you feel better soon. Your not doing the diet for anybody else but yourself :) xxx

Weighed in yesterday another 3lb gone:D

thanks Carrie! Your right I am doing this for no one but myself so if I'm happy with it I'm not bothered about what everyone else thinks:)

I have to admit was down in the dumps yesterday (just don't know why???:confused:) so I had a sautéed courgette and a tiny bit of boiled chicken! I don't feel bad about it because I know I made the best possible choice I could and now I'm back to being 100% I will think of it as a practice for AAM week because I have decided I will be doing AAM week. I was undecided at first because wasn't sure if I started eating I might go mad and have things I shouldn't. Yesterday proved I could have a small amount of food and stick with the plan and not go crazy!

Anyway off to check if I'm still in ketosis or not :)

Glad to see your feeling happier Simi!!

and its great that you have proved your self control aswell, that you can have a small quantity of food and not going over board, and thats what this diet is about... learning that self control for when your no longer on the TFR and are maintaining.. cus it will definately require self control!!

Thanks chellywelly! Must be the lovely weather that's got me back to feeling positive again!

Still in ketosis as I got a pinky purple colour on the sick! I've had a strawberry shake for this first time and was dreading it ~ I hate strawberrys! But I was pleasantly surprised it tasted nice!

Well done on your fantastic weight loss this week xx

Thanks gemlaD! Hope you've had a good day today!

Haven't posted for a while! Been in bed all day feeling crap:( I've started daily weighing ~ something I really didn't want to do but hey ho can't help it! I'm down to 11st 12lb! Must admit have had some grilled chicken today and half a bar only and no packs! Everyone kept nagging me to eat something as I'm feeling unwell so gave in and had some grilled chicken but couldn't finish it, think my stomach has shrunk! Feel quite sick actually:( the thought of food turns my stomach a little!

hopefully back to packs tomorrow!

Hope you've all had a good day today x

What a couple of days!! Has been a bumpy ride!! Had a meltdown yesterday and ate some stuff that I shouldn't have:( it all started because of the tomato basil soup! Thought I would give it another go thinking my taste buds might have changed since I had it last ~ but its still tastes vile uurrggg!!!!! So didn't finish the soup and decided I would have a grilled courgettes instead which I had. Things went downhill from there ~ pink wafers, packet of crisp and an ice cream cone:eek: I feel really bad even typing that out!

i have weighed in today and have lost 5lb but I'm sure that's because of all the hard work earlier in the week! I'll not be using my ketostix today as I know I'll not be in ketosis (although I don't feel hungry and no headache yet ~ could it be a miracle I have stayed in ketosis!!!! Might just have to check)

I've had a cup of tea and half a bar so far. Off for a little walk now. Hope you all have a really good day x

At least you've got back on it today so well done!
Have a good day

Thanks gem! Back to being 100% and in the zone again! Hope your day goes well! :)

That dam tomato soup x

Makes my stomach churn just thinking about it!

Had a good day today:) definitely not in ketosis because the sticks are saying so! But I haven't felt hungry and no headaches so hopefully I'll be back in ketosis quickly! Managed to get in 3ltrs if water today which I'm apply about becaus have been struggling with it.

think the next pack I order is going to be a shakes and bars only as I'm finding all the soups bit yucky at the moment ~ even the ones I normally like (veg and chicken) taste horrid!

hope you've had a good day today shrimp!

I've not been on plan since my last entry because of one problem or another! Family just drive me nuts!! Just when everything seems to be going good for me disaster happens! I'm back on plan as of this morning and fingers crossed I'm 100% today! Need to do another order now as I'm low on packs I like (I have plenty of soups left but I'm finding them yuck!) will be ordering some porridge because everyone seems to like them :)

I've also decided to not have a weigh in today as I'm too scared of what the scales are going to say! I've not really gone mad eating really bad stuff but have had some naughty things - so will try and refrain from weighing (will see how long that lasts!)

Going to catch up on everyone's diaries now and see what you lot have been up to! Hope you all have a good day x

Good to have you back Simi! Xxx

Good to see you back simi!! And yes families are a pain in the bum!!! I can't wait to move into my own house at the end of June and I can lock the door and stop my family (mother) annoying me haha

Good to see you back simi!! And yes families are a pain in the bum!!! I can't wait to move into my own house at the end of June and I can lock the door and stop my family (mother) annoying me haha
Thanks! If only I could lock the door to my mother!! I live on the same street as my mum and grandparents ~ so there's no escaping them!!

Im off plan again:mad: don't know what's happening:sigh: I start the day well but by evening something or other goes wrong and i turn to food!! Not happy about it but have decided I'm going to restart tomorrow and will stick to it 100% no matter what!

Oh no! That would actually be a nightmare for me!! Lol! Just pretend you have gone out and be one of those people who always has their curtains closed lol!

Sorry to hear your struggling! You know you can do this but if you do need to eat make sure you stick to low carb so you will still have a loss!

I've been 100% today!! Hurray!!! Finally feel I'm getting back on track:) still have half a bar and half strawberry shake to have yet but iv managed 3ltrs of water. I've got a wedding to attend on Sunday - hoping to have lost a few pounds by then! Feels good to be back on track but I'm finding I don't like soups anymore!! When I finally get round to it I'm going to order a shakes and bars pack and some porridge too!

Boo hoo!!! I've got no more vanilla shakes left!! Don't know why I didn't check before - was sure i had 1 left:mad:
i bought some Nescafé azera coffee to try and was going to add a little vanilla shake to whiten it but will have to have a teeney bit of milk instead!!

I recently ordered the shakes and bars pack as they are definitely my favourites. Glad you are back !!

Back