Simon (Bolero's) Food Diary

bolero982 said:
Sure. :) Basically you take some leeks (1 per person), half them & boil for about 10 minutes to soften. Then you make up a cheesey sauce with 200g low fat soft cheese, 150ml skimmed milk, 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard (although I used 1 teaspoon of English mustard as didn't have wholegrain). Just whisk the cheese & milk together to make a sauce, then add the mustard & a little parsley. Put the leeks into a baking dish, and pour over the sauce. Grill for about 15-minutes, then serve.
The amount of sauce there is supposed to serve 4, but I did it (and pointed it) for two instead as I like something I can mop up with a bit of bread. :p

Thanks for this,will try it sometime,yea my OH likes to mop sauce up with bread so I know what you mean :0)

Breakfast
Party Puffs with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Weight Watchers Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap - 8pp
ASDA Ham & Egg Salad - 4pp
Watermelon - 0pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp

Dinner
Leftover BNS Stew - 1pp (guestimate)
Coley fillet - 2pp
White Roll - 6pp

Snacks Etc.
Shortbread Biscuit - 3pp
Turkey sandwich - 27pp

Daily Points Used: 58 of 59
Weeklies Used: 0 of 37

Last edited:
Lion bar cereal!! My oh is obsessed!!! :)

I'm doing ok today, thanks, Han...dietwise anyway. :) Otherwise I'm shattered (didn't sleep well last night...so I'm doing a good impression of a zombie at present) and am not really enjoying my salad for lunch...don't know why I insist on having salad when I don't really enjoy it. Still, looking forward to the wrap that I've saved for after the rabbit food. :p

Back