Simon (Bolero's) Food Diary

bolero982 said:
The problem was that I didn't realise it was a 50g bag until after it came out of the vending machine at work, and after I'd eaten it...and then it was too late. :p Ah well.

Had the most delicious dinner tonight, that I enjoyed more than even the most exquisite cordon bleu meal around. Beans on toast! :D

Can't beat beans on toast ..Shame about the crisps though!

bolero982 said:
The problem was that I didn't realise it was a 50g bag until after it came out of the vending machine at work, and after I'd eaten it...and then it was too late. :p Ah well.

Had the most delicious dinner tonight, that I enjoyed more than even the most exquisite cordon bleu meal around. Beans on toast! :D

I LOVE beans on toast....... Had it for brekkie yesterday!!

Morning all. Will do my tracking once I'm home from work. No party puffs today, though...Lion cereal instead. :p
Popped off early last night, as I really wasn't feeling well...just exhausted, I think, as I've been doing a shed-load of overtime recently (my contract is for part-time work spread over 3-days, but I usually do a couple of extra shifts to make it up to a basic 5-day week. Past 7-weeks, though, I've been doing 6-day weeks, with 20-hours overtime most weeks...so I'm a bit worn out). Really need a day off so I can catch up on sleep!

Aye. Unfortunately excepting Sunday, I don't see an end in sight...another 6-day week next week, and honestly I don't know if I can do it. Just about ready to crash as it is. But anyway, shall see how I go. All I can do really.

Breakfast
Lion Cereal with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Tesco Chilli Chicken & Chorizo Square Wrap - 10pp

Dinner
Reggae Reggae Pasta Chicken - 13pp
Warburton's Square Wrap - 4pp
WW Banoffee Desert - 5pp

Snacks Etc.

Maltesers (37g bag) - 5pp
Cider (3 cans) - 21pp
Cheese & Ham Wrap - 18pp

Daily Points Used: 59 of 59
Weeklies Used: 21 of 41

Last edited:
Hopefully. I do have a bit of a track record for unhealthy snacking when I'm rushed off my feet (worst idea in the world was putting me working near a vending machine!), but shall have to try to eat something filling & healthy. Maybe takes 'nanas to work to snack on instead.

Having a drinky tonight, seeing as I don't have to be up early tomorrow, with a bit of spicy food. I'm addicted to Reggae Reggae sauce at present, but have been rationing myself. :p Treat night!

bolero982 said:
Hopefully. I do have a bit of a track record for unhealthy snacking when I'm rushed off my feet (worst idea in the world was putting me working near a vending machine!), but shall have to try to eat something filling & healthy. Maybe takes 'nanas to work to snack on instead.

Having a drinky tonight, seeing as I don't have to be up early tomorrow, with a bit of spicy food. I'm addicted to Reggae Reggae sauce at present, but have been rationing myself. :p Treat night!

BBQ sauce for me! Discovered subway steak and cheese- 9pp. With BBQ sauce is 10pp and it was gooood!!

Morning all...well, afternoonish. :p I enjoyed my drink last night (although getting light-headed after 3 cans isn't like me...must be the lack of rest), but it did result in a late night sandwich/wrap that I've completely guestimated on as I didn't weigh anything in it. No idea what today is bringing foodwise. Skipped breakfast, as I often do on Sundays, and haven't got further than a pot noodle for lunch. :p

bolero982 said:
Lunch
Pot Noodle Sweet & Sour Flavour - 11pp
WW Crumble Biscuit - 2pp

Dinner
Hungry Joe's Chicken & Bacon BBQ Melt - 18pp

Snack Etc.

Daily Points Used: 31 of 59
Weeklies Used: 0 of 20

Dinner sounds yummy!

bolero982 said:
Lunch
Pot Noodle Sweet & Sour Flavour - 11pp
WW Crumble Biscuit - 2pp

Dinner
Hungry Joe's Chicken & Bacon BBQ Melt - 18pp

Snack Etc.

Daily Points Used: 31 of 59
Weeklies Used: 0 of 20

Where do u get the chicken and bacon from? Sounds lovely! X

Dinner does sound delicious...hoping it is so. :) I popped into ASDA earlier (ran out of printer paper, and was trying to do something productive today. It lasted all of 2-minutes being productive! :p), and saw it in the freezer section. £2 a meal, and they've got quite a nice range. :) Bit frightened by the amount of points in the meal, but got plenty to spare today. :)

bolero982 said:
Dinner does sound delicious...hoping it is so. :) I popped into ASDA earlier (ran out of printer paper, and was trying to do something productive today. It lasted all of 2-minutes being productive! :p), and saw it in the freezer section. £2 a meal, and they've got quite a nice range. :) Bit frightened by the amount of points in the meal, but got plenty to spare today. :)

I'm going to look those up! I love the combination! I cant get enough BBQ sauce!! X

Back