Simply filling.

Nomes

Gold Member
I'm thinking of trying this for a week- does anyone know if pp change if a meal contains a free food for example Denny cottage pie? (potato being free)

Potato is free Hun don't worry ...but not sure the answer to your question think it's only fresh food you can count as free so
You'll probably have to pp it up
And take it out of your 49 weeklies xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

in the ww pro points pocket guide it says potatoes are 3pp for 150g, i wish they were free too

Hahaha like it xxx I'm loving the freedom of not weighing stuff and fits in better with my family can stick casseroles and stuff in my slow cooker and we can all eat it without me trying to think how many pp It might be ....good luck for Monday xx

it only says they are filling and not that they are opp i'm afraid, theyre definatley not free from points they're 3pp for 150g,

Potatoes aren't free on the normal propoints plan.
The simply filling plan is totally different in which you do not point at all, but you are also very limited in what you can eat as it's only healthy and filling foods allowed. It details it in the red 'live' booklet on page 31.
Denny cottage pie would not be allowed on this though unless it was from your weeklies.

naughtysecret said:
Wtf lol x

This is a weight loss 'support' forum, therefore I don't think it's appropriate to lol at someone who is asking a genuine question. we should be helping and supporting each other on our journies, not laughing at each other!!

vickidee said:
This is a weight loss 'support' forum, therefore I don't think it's appropriate to lol at someone who is asking a genuine question. we should be helping and supporting each other on our journies, not laughing at each other!!

I'm guessing wtf lol was meant as there was conflicting information at the time but I could be wrong x

Wanna_be_size14 said:
I'm guessing wtf lol was meant as there was conflicting information at the time but I could be wrong x

Ahh very good point, I never thought of that! It's so easy to read things the wrong way! I apologise for automatically being on the defensive! X

I've been doing the plan all yr but don't have my books anymore which means I don't have the foods I could eat on it. I thought potatoes were free possibly from sw - so gutted ;(

Nomes potatoes are free print this out chick all the foods are listed here that are free to eat Hun trust me Xxx This list has been emailed to me from ww x

But a ready meal is not free to eat on the ww plan unlike some things on sw (I've done them both too )

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf

Xxxxx

Yeah I have I Like it xx I find it easier to do with the no weighing aspect ...I never ate ready meals when i was doing pp ...just the occasional Ww pizza so I've found the freedom fantastic xx

Don't get me wrong I still reach for the choc and have a pig out occasionally but we are only human xx I've heard they're gonna start pushing the simply filling plan soon (could be wrong) coz at the moment it's still hard to find info on it hence all the conflicting advice ....but I emailed ww to find out for sure xxx

You still gonna try it Monday ??? If you need any advice just ask xx

Yeah potatoes are 'free' on SF :) Listen to RedNicola, she's done it- I think everyone else is thinking of 'normal' ProPoints and thinking you're confused :p Basically, if you have the pocket guide or Shopping guide and a food is highlighted green or 0pp, you can eat it until you're full :D

Back