Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Siobhan89 said:
Ooft 3rd day in a row with these headaches! Can't understand why when I'm drinking plenty of water hmmm! Powering through work must admit its quite hard espesh working in Asda n ur department is the bakery! Roll on 9 for my last pack of the day! :) xx

Torture! Hope the headache settles soon x

Day 10 woke up with a stinking sore head! Then my wee sis appeared home early from 'college' to announce she had been on her driving test and PASSED! Ahhhh! I was actually crying with happiness :) today is gonna be a gd day! :D off out shopping now woohoo xx

Thanks :) currently sitting in KFC whilst everyone is munching n I'm sitting with a choc tetra!! Ahhhh xx

Siobhan89 said:
Thanks :) currently sitting in KFC whilst everyone is munching n I'm sitting with a choc tetra!! Ahhhh xx

Ohhh, I've done that, its hell! Lol. Xx

rugger bugger said:
Ohhh, I've done that, its hell! Lol. Xx

Lol I managed to keep myself busy by posting n looking on here :) xx

What a lovely sunny evening! Just been out a long walk with my mum n sis to visit mums friends grave. Came home n had a lovely hot bowl of veg soup! Now watching the soap awards :) haha xx

Can't believe I've just completed day 10 :) was looking at all the things I will be buyin for my girls holiday in August today when I was out shopping :) had to take a bikini top back as I got it in an 18 way before i started CD and I'm already losing inches off my bust so will defo need a smaller size! Yay! xx

Siobhan89 said:
Can't believe I've just completed day 10 :) was looking at all the things I will be buyin for my girls holiday in August today when I was out shopping :) had to take a bikini top back as I got it in an 18 way before i started CD and I'm already losing inches off my bust so will defo need a smaller size! Yay! xx

Great stuff :) x

Day 11 just about complete :) tried the maple n pecan porridge this morning - rank!! Lol couldn't eat it all :( ended up havin a SS+ day today due to that and plus the headaches have been ongoing! Just felt I needed a little extra protein. Drank 3.5 litres of water so far too just fed up waking up in the morning feeling like my head is gonna explode and then halfway through the day it starts up again :( boohoo :( xx

Siobhan89 said:
Day 11 just about complete :) tried the maple n pecan porridge this morning - rank!! Lol couldn't eat it all :( ended up havin a SS+ day today due to that and plus the headaches have been ongoing! Just felt I needed a little extra protein. Drank 3.5 litres of water so far too just fed up waking up in the morning feeling like my head is gonna explode and then halfway through the day it starts up again :( boohoo :( xx

The porridge is much nicer blended hun. A ss+ day is ok when you need it x hope you feel a bit better tomorrow with the headaches x

Rkmriddell said:
The porridge is much nicer blended hun. A ss+ day is ok when you need it x hope you feel a bit better tomorrow with the headaches x

Yeh I blended it but was just the flavour n smell that put me off :( I like cinnamon n apple though! Yeh I'm planning having a + day on sat too got my cousins hen party! Not drinking tho taking my car as the excuse not to ;) hehe thank u I hope so too they're awful! How are u getting on? Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I blended it but was just the flavour n smell that put me off :( I like cinnamon n apple though! Yeh I'm planning having a + day on sat too got my cousins hen party! Not drinking tho taking my car as the excuse not to ;) hehe thank u I hope so too they're awful! How are u getting on? Xx

Yeah I'm doing ok. Plodding on lol x

Day 12 finito! Got a hen party tomorrow which I'm kind of dreading as I'm not drinking & don't want any questions as to why! Havin an SS+ day tomorrow to keep me goin til the wee hours! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Day 12 finito! Got a hen party tomorrow which I'm kind of dreading as I'm not drinking & don't want any questions as to why! Havin an SS+ day tomorrow to keep me goin til the wee hours! Xx

Enjoy your night. Go with having a bad bout of ibs and not wanting to risk anything x

Rkmriddell said:
Enjoy your night. Go with having a bad bout of ibs and not wanting to risk anything x

Thanks! I was gonna tell them I was on antibiotics so I'll make up some excuse :) lol Enjoy your holiday! Xx

Halfway through day 13! Hopefully won't be unlucky for me as I gave a hen party to get through! Drinking fizzy water with some water flavouring n hopefullyyy nobody says or asks anything! Just about to start getting ready neon 80s theme woop woop lol wish me luck!! xx

Hey honey, you'll be fine and just try to enjoy yourself! It'll all be worth it at your second weigh in :)

I have had a catastrophic week off plan due to my birthday (well that's the excuse I'm using anyway and have put 6 of the 7lbs I lost last week back on! I'm a nightmare... stick to the plan-trust me :)

Good luuuuuuuuuuck

xx

princess_cj said:
Hey honey, you'll be fine and just try to enjoy yourself! It'll all be worth it at your second weigh in :)

I have had a catastrophic week off plan due to my birthday (well that's the excuse I'm using anyway and have put 6 of the 7lbs I lost last week back on! I'm a nightmare... stick to the plan-trust me :)

Good luuuuuuuuuuck

xx

Hey thanks I'm just gonna pretend i am drinking and go with the flow! Lol should hopefully be a gd night as its always the ones u dread going to which turn out gd! I'm defo taking the day of the wedding off in June tho but will be straight back to plan the day after! Awww hun sometimes these things happen! Just get back on track n u will have lost those extra pounds in no time :) xx

Back