Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

In the process of dyeing my hair 'black cherry' hope it turns out ok! Been 100% so far today & planning to keep it like that lol totm has appeared tho so now I know why I've been craving icecream & chocolate!! xx

Oh I love that new pic of you!! I'm thinking of dyeing my hair once I've reached goal.......a few years ago when I lost weight I went from blonde to chocolate brown! I loved the change! I have been a redhead more recently but only whilst I have been overweight. I'm tempted to go red again, once I have slimmed down! I am still SS 100% and very motivated but tonight I'm just feeling a bit down because I want to be thinner NOW! I'm so impatient!

Hey Siobhan, how did the hair dye situation go? I've been wondering whether to dye my hair and change my appearance a bit. But I'm a bit scared.

My hair is naturally dark, almost black. And when I was 16 I thought I wanted to be blonde so tried an at home kit. Well it all went terribly wrong and I basically went ginger and it took over 2 years to grow out. So ever since I've been a bit too scared to touch my hair colour again.

Anyway enough waffling hope all is well? When are you off on holiday again?

Well I'm back once AGAIN! Put on even more than I did on my first holiday but I knew I would coz I ate like a bloody pig!! Anyways I'm back on SS+ even just for a week or 2 to kickstart my weight loss again n get me back to where I was xx

Finding it ok back on SS+ but I'll wait n see how long it takes me to regret saying that! Lol aiming to do this just for a week or two to lose the cough10poundscough I've put on!!! And then hopefully resume step 2 as its amazing how gd a bit of milk & diet coke can be! Aiming to be as close to goal as poss by my bday on dec 23rd :) xx

Day 2 back on track 100% SS+ :) yay feelin gd!!

My ex got in touch with me last night to tell me he's gonna be a dad to some random girl! Shocked is the only word i can use to describe how i feel about it! Think that was the final nail in the coffin to allow me to finally move on. Need to find myself a new man :) or am I enjoying bein single too much?! ;) lol xx

Day 3 goin well too! Although I've had to have an extra shake to keep me goin. Hope everyone is stayin strong xx

Popping by to see how you are doing keep it up and that holiday weight will be of in no time!! Hope ur good miss u on here! :( xx

katywoo87 said:
Popping by to see how you are doing keep it up and that holiday weight will be of in no time!! Hope ur good miss u on here! :( xx

Hey hun! I'm not too bad have been very gd this week :) really surprised how easy I'm finding getting bk into it thought it would've been torture!! How's u? Xxx

Siobhan89 said:
Hey hun! I'm not too bad have been very gd this week :) really surprised how easy I'm finding getting bk into it thought it would've been torture!! How's u? Xxx

Good i am pleased for you! You have amazing will power! I am good thanks hun, very busy in new job.. Weight crept up a bit in Aug now doing weight watchers lost 5lb in 3 weeks... Slow but steady! Determined to get to my goal feeling positive about it for once lol xx

katywoo87 said:
Good i am pleased for you! You have amazing will power! I am good thanks hun, very busy in new job.. Weight crept up a bit in Aug now doing weight watchers lost 5lb in 3 weeks... Slow but steady! Determined to get to my goal feeling positive about it for once lol xx

Thanks chick :) how's the new job goin? Aww that's still gd, if it works better for u then stick at it :) u will get there!! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Thanks chick :) how's the new job goin? Aww that's still gd, if it works better for u then stick at it :) u will get there!! Xx

Not too bad, stressful at times but hopefully things will get better! Cant complain least its a job! Did u get the job u went to interview for? Yes, we both will! :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Not too bad, stressful at times but hopefully things will get better! Cant complain least its a job! Did u get the job u went to interview for? Yes, we both will! :) xx

It's still ongoing but hope I'm gonna be offered it!! To meet them again on Monday So fingers crossed :) xx

Had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning n its registering a 9lb loss :D happy with that so far!! I did have diet coke last night tho but tbh I'm no longer scared about the whole ketosis thing as I'm gonna go bk to step 2 next week xx

Came off the bandwagon a wee bit last night oops lol oh well bk to plan today hope it hasn't affected my loss too much! Hope u are all doing well xx

8lb loss :D happy with that! Considering I had a naughty weekend lol xx

Well I got the job I went for :D x

Last edited:
Congrats on your weight loss and the new job!

Back