Sipping Soup on day 3

As i sit here on day 3 - it seems easier than yesterday - maybe i am nbow slipping into Kartosis. 5 stone seems a big mountain to propel the willpower up but it needs to be done. Feeling quite unmotivated to dug out this forum - will check in with it if feeling like i need to cheat. Wish me luck x:D

Hey!

Welcome! It does get easier after the first week. I too had five stone to lose when I started, but a month in I'm already two stone down & it seems a lot more manageable!! You've definitely chosen the right diet to lose it quickly :)

Good luck!!

Hannah

Hi,

Welcome! It does get easier. Ive been on LT for a month tomorrow and I feel fab now. I was so hungry the first few days but persist; it is worth it!

Hey all,

Well starting nil food by mouth as of tomorrow - did it two years ago and lost 2 stone in the first month since then have been up and down way too many times. My problem is once I start seeing the results 5 weeks in I'm so happy with my new found figure that I lose sight of the end goal so this time I really want to hold firm till the end. I have 5 stone too to lose but one stone at a time, I guess...

Thanks Nicolas - how do you find the vibro plate that your doing or have done.

great ive lost over 13" in a month

re feeding fri because i goin on hols so looking forward to that but hope to do tfr again to lose last stone
;)

Did you do the vibro plate in conjunction with LT?

Back