Paulinegin said:
Mildly?! Mildly? Ahem .... ;)

P x

:-D

'my name is cl and i am addicted to peanut butter kitkats...'

But c'mon, they are the mutts nuts!!

sliminthecity said:
I'll give myself 5- 1lb a week!

Thats awesome! Well i'll do that challenge with u a i reckon with the amount i've guesstimated i've gained we prob need to lose the same as eachother. Am weighing sat morn tho so all will be revealed for me then :-s x

Paulinegin said:
Woo hoo indeed! :D

P x

I've not been at my target weight since 2008- I always seem to get stuck around the 9st10lbs mark and then get fed up and complacent and then put it all back on. Hopefully JUDDD will help me get over the final hurdle this time and i know you guys will cheer me on so I'm more confident this time :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Thats awesome! Well i'll do that challenge with u a i reckon with the amount i've guesstimated i've gained we prob need to lose the same as eachother. Am weighing sat morn tho so all will be revealed for me then :-s x

Will look forward to seeing your WI on Sat, it may surprise you as I felt sure I had gained this week and then lost! We can defo cheer each other on though and feel free to give me a kick up the bum if I need it!!! :)

Wk1 - 2.5 lbs
Wk2. +0.25 lb
Wk. -1 lb

Honestly i KNOW I've gained from my magic jeans but its cool, I'll have done 2 DD's and todays ID by the time I weigh so as long as I don;t go bonkers tomoz and Thurs I should be OK. It's a bbq tomoz eve apparantly which is good, means I can just load up on chicken and salad, and the wine is foul there so I won't be tempted!
Lets show these 4/5lbs who's boss! xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Honestly i KNOW I've gained from my magic jeans but its cool, I'll have done 2 DD's and todays ID by the time I weigh so as long as I don;t go bonkers tomoz and Thurs I should be OK. It's a bbq tomoz eve apparantly which is good, means I can just load up on chicken and salad, and the wine is foul there so I won't be tempted!
Lets show these 4/5lbs who's boss! xx

Sounds like a plan!

So end of another UD and man was it good :)

Brekkie- 2 eggs scrambled( cooked in olive oil) with 1 slice wm toast.

Lunch- chicken salad drizzled with lemon olive oil, cherry toms, olives and a big dollop of hummous(sp?)
Full fat creamy yogurt
Pear

Snack- 2 slices of dads homemade dumpling
1 large block of chocolate with almonds
1 galaxy caramel Mcflurry

Dinner- smoked sausage with mixed veg cooked in olive oil
Spicy cous cous
Mixed salad leaves and more hummous

image-1142028152.jpg

sliminthecity said:
Honestly it is AMAZING( that's why I
Couldn't stop at one slice- he makes it old school in a pillow case lol)

Ha, for a minute then I thought you said your dad made dumplings in a pillow case .... ! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Ha, for a minute then I thought you said your dad made dumplings in a pillow case .... ! :D

P x

He does :) are you Scottish P? Just because you enjoy haggis and dumpling and call turnip neeps?! I'm allowed to Stereotype because I am ;)

You my dear are quite the chef! Ur day sounds amazing! And as for ur dads dumpling thingy, what a legend! I want it simply for its crazy cooking method...i have just eaten yet am suddenly hungry again!! Xx

sliminthecity said:
He does :) are you Scottish P? Just because you enjoy haggis and dumpling and call turnip neeps?! I'm allowed to Stereotype because I am ;)

Ha, nope just lovin' me grub, Rodders! ;)

P x

Caroline_Louise said:
You my dear are quite the chef! Ur day sounds amazing! And as for ur dads dumpling thingy, what a legend! I want it simply for its crazy cooking method...i have just eaten yet am suddenly hungry again!! Xx

Ha right then! I just chop stuff up and chuck it in a pan :) my Dad is a total legend he grows his own fruit and veg too :)

Must go and do kettlebells, must go and do kettlebells, must go and do kettlebells!

sliminthecity said:
Ha right then! I just chop stuff up and chuck it in a pan :) my Dad is a total legend he grows his own fruit and veg too :)

Must go and do kettlebells, must go and do kettlebells, must go and do kettlebells!

Woo hoo, signing up to Team Dad (sorry Austin!) ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Woo hoo, signing up to Team Dad (sorry Austin!) ;)

P x

Such a floozy P! X

Back