SITC giving JUDDD a go

Hi and welcome, so many new starters I am slowly trying to get around you all lol, you seem to have it all sorted and your mantra is a good one, I look forward to following your Juddd journey x

fizzyfluff said:
I've found DD's at home yr hardest too!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Yeah I think keeping busy is the key! So today my cals have got me-

Cup of tea with ss milk
100g sliced gherkins
2 eggs fried in fry light
100g butternut squash sprinkled with herbs and cut into chips

Still have 112 cals left. Will save them for later :)

sliminthecity said:
Yeah I think keeping busy is the key! So today my cals have got me-

Cup of tea with ss milk
100g sliced gherkins
2 eggs fried in fry light
100g butternut squash sprinkled with herbs and cut into chips

Still have 112 cals left. Will save them for later :)

Oooh i had forgotten butternut squash having not eaten normally for so long! I love it and cut in to chips sounds ace. I love it roasted with sunday dinner too. That'll be on my menu soon!
Well done today chick, enjoy tomorrow!!

Butternut squash is one of my fave things to eat as well, it packs a punch for very little cals, well done on you fab DD

fizzyfluff said:
If I had 112 cals id have wine lol

16 lost : 51 to goal

How much wine would that get u? Small glass? Can't be arsed to look in my calorie book, lazy bum that i am! X

passionflower said:
lol that might be a dangerous path as wine taste soo much better with chocs

Or kettle chips! X

kettle chips hmmm thats what i will have tomorrow!!!

passionflower said:
kettle chips hmmm thats what i will have tomorrow!!!

Oh I love kettlechips too :)
No idea what I'll use my remaining cals for! Maybe olives! Lol.
So about this UD.... I should just eat what I fancy? What if I can't stop eating? Lol!
I can't be bothered tracking calories but not sure i will know when I've reached the limit!

play it by ear I did track mine yesterday as I really didn't have a clue what cals in things but I had a full day of food and only got to 1800 in the end and by then i was done, I didn't have many white carbs, one bread roll and 100 gr of cooked rice with my Green Curry, lunch was a crab salad, and treats just because i didnt have any in four years were some fruit, a chunky peanut kit kat (my weakness) and a slice of choc cake that I baked myself for my class yesterday morning.

passionflower said:
play it by ear I did track mine yesterday as I really didn't have a clue what cals in things but I had a full day of food and only got to 1800 in the end and by then i was done, I didn't have many white carbs, one bread roll and 100 gr of cooked rice with my Green Curry, lunch was a crab salad, and treats just because i didnt have any in four years were some fruit, a chunky peanut kit kat (my weakness) and a slice of choc cake that I baked myself for my class yesterday morning.

I'm tracking my UDs this week so I stick to 2000 calories... I think some of my UDs last week were closer to 3000!!! Xx

Hello and welcome! In my first week I tracked my UP days. Was SO surprised at how much calories were in things! I had fajitas one night, and thought it can't be that bad as its just wraps and chicken/veg, but with all the bits added in it was around 1300 cals!!! I'm on week 4 now and don't really bother counting on my up days now, as I know it works as long as I'm strict on the down days.

Enjoy!

Ok thanks everyone, I'll just have what I fancy tomorrow and try to apply
Common sense and eat until satisfied :)

I still can't believe how easy today has been! Not saying I haven't felt hungry but it's been bearable!

Ok thanks everyone, I'll just have what I fancy tomorrow and try to apply
Common sense and eat until satisfied :)

I still can't believe how easy today has been! Not saying I haven't felt hungry but it's been bearable!

Exactly what I thought! I think just the thought of eating the next day makes you not care! I must admit though I am reading more and more about the importance of being below 500cal on DD's and I think essentially the lower the better without passing out form hunger so i am going to CD shake it up a bit if i can bear it. hey need using up anyway and they aren't gross or anything. i may actually find them better as i dont have to have them again the next day!
Well done though chick, really hope the scales reward us!

Seriously now, the peanut kitkat chunky...literally my all time favourite food i have ever eaten. sex in a wrapper! and now i cannot find them ANYWHERE near me!! where do u live, i would seriously consider driving there for them!! x

Caroline_Louise said:
Seriously now, the peanut kitkat chunky...literally my all time favourite food i have ever eaten. sex in a wrapper! and now i cannot find them ANYWHERE near me!! where do u live, i would seriously consider driving there for them!! x

I'm pretty sure kit kat did a campaign recently asking people to vote to either keep the peanut or caramel one- the one with fewer votes would get discontinued!! Not sure what the outcome was but you better stack up on the peanut ones just incase!!! These would be my choice :) ( i hope someone else can confirm this and I didn't just imagine it!)

Back