SITC giving JUDDD a go

passionflower said:
LOL pm me your addie I ll send you a couple LOL

Aw , thanks doll. I tell you what, if when i come back from my holibob (22nd) and i have lost some good weight i may actually ask you to be kind enough to oblige, as my reward lol. u a sweetie :) xx

sliminthecity said:
I'm pretty sure kit kat did a campaign recently asking people to vote to either keep the peanut or caramel one- the one with fewer votes would get discontinued!! Not sure what the outcome was but you better stack up on the peanut ones just incase!!! These would be my choice :) ( i hope someone else can confirm this and I didn't just imagine it!)

Well i thought the peanut won but all i see is blimmin caramel, and the world has enough Caramel choc thanks v much! I think i am actually dribbling at the thought now. Maybe they sell them in crete (going there weds!) x

So day 2 of JUDD and my first UP day :) yay! Have 1977 cals according to the online calculator.
I'll list what I've eaten as it will be a good reference point but I won't be counting cals. Went to bed dreaming about food and when I woke up I actually didn't even feel too hungry!

Bf- 2 scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil
1 slice of 50/50 with marg

So day 2 of JUDD and my first UP day :) yay! Have 1977 cals according to the online calculator.
I'll list what I've eaten as it will be a good reference point but I won't be counting cals. Went to bed dreaming about food and when I woke up I actually didn't even feel too hungry!

Bf- 2 scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil
1 slice of 50/50 with marg

Morning! Yay to the UD, its amazing isn't it! They are that good that they just make you not give a crap about DD's :)
Ha, love your food dreaming. I used to think about food morning noon and and night on Cambridge. Not even stuff like chocolate and crisps, but tomaotes for example featured big time in my day dreams-ridiculous! Have a lovely day, enjoy every second. x

It always surprised me why we don't manufacture more peanut combos in this country they go so well together, the Americans have got loads of yummy treats that involve peanut and choc yet all we seem to have is the good ol snicker bar(american i know). You can always make your own with plain wafers peanut butter in the fridge to harden then dip in melted choc and leave to harden. A bit faffy but if you're desperate LOL
SITC well done on your first day!! now enjoy freedom!!

Last edited:
cable said:
Oh Brill glad you had a great first day, mine was too,

Yay :) pleased for you. I actually enjoyed my DD yesterday. I almost jumped on the scales this morning but decided not to, I want a nice surprise on Tuesday :) I know it's all new at the moment and just hoping the novelty doesn't ware(sp?) off any time soon!

Yay :) pleased for you. I actually enjoyed my DD yesterday. I almost jumped on the scales this morning but decided not to, I want a nice surprise on Tuesday :) I know it's all new at the moment and just hoping the novelty doesn't ware(sp?) off any time soon!

Agreed. I am genuinly interested to see if i fnd this as 'easy' long term as these past few days have been. I am so unfamiliar with this concept of dieting it totally intrigues me! I have no idea what to expect weight loss wise as it varys so much from person to person and also this isnt one of those diets like cambridge or lighter life with a reputation for hsifting massive amounts of weight fast, it is more based around health benefits which i do rather like (so long as i get slimmer too!)

passion flower, you must be a Resse's peanutbutter cups fan too then surely!? They were my fave along with a snickers and kitkat chunky normal. and then along came chunky peanut and everything else became insignificant lol! xx

passion flower, you must be a Resse's peanutbutter cups fan too then surely!? They were my fave along with a snickers and kitkat chunky normal. and then along came chunky peanut and everything else became insignificant lol! xx
Oh yes mam! said licking her lips, love Resse's cups

Oh yes mam! said licking her lips, love Resse's cups

*tummy rumbles* Might be time for my first shake of the day now, must stop talking about food on DD's lol

I'm pretty sure kit kat did a campaign recently asking people to vote to either keep the peanut or caramel one- the one with fewer votes would get discontinued!! Not sure what the outcome was but you better stack up on the peanut ones just incase!!! These would be my choice :) ( i hope someone else can confirm this and I didn't just imagine it!)

Well i thought the peanut won but all i see is blimmin caramel, and the world has enough Caramel choc thanks v much! I think i am actually dribbling at the thought now. Maybe they sell them in crete (going there weds!) x

Peanut butter crowned champ in Chunky Kit Kat compo | FMCG News | The Grocer

Definitely peanut butter that won ... horrible things that they are!! :eek:

P x ;)

ABsolutely hate peanuts. In anything. yuk yuk yuk!!

I love all things peanut, can't buy peanut butter as I am the only one who likes it, I would eat the whole jar with a spoon :eek: Can't believe I havent actually tasted a Kit kat peanut but will have to now, star bars are another peanutty fave of mine yum yum, sorry for those on DD s all this talk of chocolate lolxx

bajoleth said:
I love all things peanut, can't buy peanut butter as I am the only one who likes it, I would eat the whole jar with a spoon :eek: Can't believe I havent actually tasted a Kit kat peanut but will have to now, star bars are another peanutty fave of mine yum yum, sorry for those on DD s all this talk of chocolate lolxx

Same! I literally have no will power with it and you get so little for a LOT of cals :-( They need to event little pots like the philly ones. Least if i ate them all in one it wouldn't be quite as bad as a whole jar! Almond butter is tasty too.
But you def need to get yourself a peanut chunky (sorry green eyes!) they are amazing. U should have one today, I'm convinced it will make you feel better ;-) xx

That's why I am in this predicament SITC, everything I like seem to be full of calories :D

Right an update:

Bf- 2 scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil. Slice of 50/50 toast with marg.

Snacks- 2 kit kat chunkys( bought a pack of 3, bad idea! Can never just stop at 1!)
Sliced gherkins
Cashew nuts

Dinner-chicken dopiaza with cauliflower, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
Small portion of cous cous.

Just out of interest I've put all of the above into MFP( estimating quantities as I didn't weigh or measure) and it's saying I still have around 500 cals left! Ooooft seems like ive eaten loads today! Loving JUDD so far :)

Bowl of porridge with milk to finish off my day.

DD tomorrow- hoping it's as easy as the first one!

Last edited:
Day 3 - DD

Feeling a bit hungry this morning but gonna hang off and have all my 395 cals for dinner I think! Gonna make passionflower's soup too :)

How's everyone today? Who else is on DD?

Back