SITC's diary

sliminthecity

Silver Member
Day 1 on s&s, so far so good :)

Breakfast- vanilla shake- thought this was nice, used my cocktail shaker to mix it up which worked well as was nice and smooth. Had in a glass with ice, felt quite satisfied afterwards.

Mid morning snack- half Truffa bar- really enjoyed this. It was nice and dense and really satisfied my sweet tooth!

Lunch- mac and cheese- much cheesier than I expected which is a good thing as I love cheese! think the other half of the pack was missing lol miniscule portion lol saving my veg for dinner :)

Afternoon snack- other half of Truffa bar( can't wait to try Lemon bar tomorrow!)

So it's now almost ten past 5 and my stomach is growling!!! Trying to hold off for dinner as it's my last pack! I've gutted the kitchen, done two washings, been out to braehead to return a few bits and unpacked my suitcases from my holiday( got back from alcudia yesterday!) least if I don't lose weight I'll have a spotless house :)

Bought the 1st and 2nd hunger games books to keep me busy( the irony lol)

Thanks for the welcome loopeylou. I've been lurking about the forum for a while so had my packs ordered for me coming back from my holiday! Stepped on the glass shelf of doom this morning and that has given me enough motivation to see me through the day!!

I've just had the chilli for dinner and I'm delighted, it was really tasty. So nice to have it with cauliflower, mashed it up a bit to trick my mind into thinking it was rice :)

I'll be honest I'm starving again lol catching up on homeland on 4od then taking my puppy boy out a walk. Will read a few chapters of hunger games when I get back and then think I'll have an early night!! That's the plan anyways!

How are you finding the diet?

hi newbie here aswell...you sound very positive and organised im sure are going to do great! ...and puppy :) im thinking of taking one of my beasts out in abit

Hey, good to see another newbie :)

when did you start the diet? How you finding it so far?

My only complaint is the amount of times I've been to the loo today lol the 3 litres of water are going straight through me!

What kind of dog do you have? mines is a black lab :)

I also had chilli tonight with sprouting broccoli :) yum.
I'm into week 3 and going great. Hubbie and I are both following it. We've been away on holiday since good Friday and not home til Sunday afternoon so missed my 3rd weigh in but we have stayed totally on track ( helps as we're away in our own caravan ) so hoping for a great loss next wed :)
Loving the plan do much and don't even mind cooking for my son.
I also have 2 dogs, a cavalier and a mini schnauzer :)
I've heard a lot about The Hunger Games book - you'll have to let me know what there like.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing that you're on holiday and sticking to it, well done :) I'd have taken my scales with me lol so nice that you and your hubby are doing it together! enjoy the rest of your holiday, I'll be back with a review of the book when I'm done :)

Well done day one hun :) best advice I can give is go to bed early untill ur Into ketosis it's almost like torture at night the first few nights lol I was asleep for 8.30!!
Good luck on your journey stick at it and you will be proud of your results :) xx

Thanks steph, im in bed just now was planning on going to sleep about ten but been on here ever since, it's addictive! Hoping to be in ketosis for Monday when I start back work, don't wanna be grouchy snapping the heads off poor kids! Oohhhh ketosis..... Can't wait...

I know I should of Been fast asleep an hour ago but here I am haha I'm going to sleep after this post tho!!
Aww yeah u should be fine for Monday :)
Have a good sleep and good luck on day 2 xx

Day 2.....resisting the urge to jump on the scales... Want to have a nice surprise at WI on Friday( fingers crossed!)

Woke up this morning feeling good, trying to hold off on having any of my packs as I'd eaten them all by 7 yesterday and found the evening quite tough! Think I'll stay in bed and read for a bit :)

Planning on having some porridge around 10, a shake around 2, a pack around 6 with my veg and then I'll have a bar to see me through the evening!! I forgot to have my milk allowance yesterday too so will remember that today!!

Managed to drink my 3 litres of water easily yesterday, I have the mixed fruits water flavouring which is nice and adds some variety. Better start guzzling the water then....

Hope everyone has a good day!

Had the sweet porridge for brekkie. Smelled great while in the microwave but didn't taste as nice! Had a weird texture, a but chewy! Put some of my milk in it which made it go down slightly easier! On the plus side it's really filled me up and should keep me going until my shake. Feel like I'm counting down between packs at the mo, keeps me going though!

Looks nice outside today so getting dressed and taking puppy boy out a walk, just caught him chewing up one of my travel adaptors!

hi again, i have 3 dogs...a brussels griffon, a pug and a pug cross....my beasties mean the world to me and dont they know it they rule the roost!
Today is a week on the diet officially but i cut back for the 4 days previously so it wasnt such a shock. The first few days were the worst but im kind of on a roll now so stick with it! xx

Good to hear you're getting on ok. I did the same with my packs-I've had a bit of truffa bar just as I popped in from work before my nail appt. looking forward to trying one of the other meals and shakes later :) so far so good :) x Jo x

The truffa bars are great aren't they? A bit like brownies? I've had a few nibbles of the lemony bar today - also amazing!! That's nice you're having a bit of pampering, I love getting my nails done, enjoy :)

Well it's been another good day( so far!)
Had the spaghetti Bol for dinner just now which I really enjoyed. Had it with broccoli, surprised at the amount you get in 200g. I'm honestly stuffed, feel really satisfied after that and glad I was able to hang off a little later to have my last pack. I still have a bite of my lemon bar to finish which I'll save for later lol oh went food shopping for himself today and there are some lovely straws in the fridge, would go down a treat right now!! That's me done my 3l of water for the day, had 1 pure water, 1 with flavouring and 1 fizzy/flavouring. Have been asked out to a few dif things tonight but I've declined as don't want to spoil the diet and don't think I'd have the willpower at this point! Anyways off to the loo.... For the 50th time today....

sliminthecity said:
Well it's been another good day( so far!)
Had the spaghetti Bol for dinner just now which I really enjoyed. Had it with broccoli, surprised at the amount you get in 200g. I'm honestly stuffed, feel really satisfied after that and glad I was able to hang off a little later to have my last pack. I still have a bite of my lemon bar to finish which I'll save for later lol oh went food shopping for himself today and there are some lovely straws in the fridge, would go down a treat right now!! That's me done my 3l of water for the day, had 1 pure water, 1 with flavouring and 1 fizzy/flavouring. Have been asked out to a few dif things tonight but I've declined as don't want to spoil the diet and don't think I'd have the willpower at this point! Anyways off to the loo.... For the 50th time today....

Well done, I'm eating the spaghetti now, and still have a shake when I get back home xx

Back