SITC's diary

wow your 19 days already goes so quick doesnt it. ....yesterday i had a big parcel come yay, as i figured it was safe to buy a big batch now as im unlikely to quit in the near future....but i saved up all my packs during the day waiting for delivery and ended up eating 3 a once (porridge, chilli, soup),,, gawd never again i was so bloated and gassy and unpleasant afterwards all night....note to self / warning to others .... never eat 3 together ;)

Welshtigger said:
Oooh-I've not tried the banana shake as I was traumatised by Banana flavoured meds as a child so worried it'll taste the same :(

I was really craving a proper banana so it was the next best thing ;) give it a go :)

TayvionSafinn said:
Hi sliminthecity, How are you doing? Wow your on day 20 well done.
I love the banana shake its so yummy.

All going well thanks TS :) WI tomorrow- the weeks are just flying past! How's your day 2 been?

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
wow your 19 days already goes so quick doesnt it. ....yesterday i had a big parcel come yay, as i figured it was safe to buy a big batch now as im unlikely to quit in the near future....but i saved up all my packs during the day waiting for delivery and ended up eating 3 a once (porridge, chilli, soup),,, gawd never again i was so bloated and gassy and unpleasant afterwards all night....note to self / warning to others .... never eat 3 together ;)

Glad you're sticking with it :) I'll take your advice and not have 3 packs back to back then!! WI tomorrow and I took the scales out the car this am for a peek lol think I'm gonna be a slow loser!

Day 20....

Decided to dig the scales out of the car this am. Was really disappointed if I'm honest. Thought because of the 1.25 loss last week I might have a whoosh but would appear not :(

I know ive had the dumpling this week but that's gotta be about 200 cals so not exactly the end of the world. Guess I'll just need to accept that I'm gonna have slower losses. On SW and other diets I've been on I have tended to lose a lb or less a week so I guess I should be happy with anything more.

On a more positive note I wore some trousers today that had previously been cutting off my circulation :) they were still a tiny bit snug but on the whole much more comfortable :) hopefully by next week they'll be fitting even better!

I really must take measurements as i know there is more to this than just numbers on a scale!!

Anyway enough babbling.... Today I've had

L- chicken and rocket with cucumber, gherkin and onion.

D- planning on 2x cottage pie with cauliflower

S- think I'll try a strawberry shake tonight.

Hope it's been a good day for everyone!

All going well thanks TS :) WI tomorrow- the weeks are just flying past! How's your day 2 been?

Its going good a few temptations but i can and will do this. Any lose is good and you should defo take your measurements. I took mine before i started s and s the first time and prob measure again soon.

Yeah I'll dig out the tape measure. I keep thinking it's Thursday today, WI not till Friday lol may still get that whoosh then :)

it will come.... after my quite pitiful 3rd week weigh in , i decided to have a cheeky lil weigh in today..even though my day is saturday..this is the first time ive weighed more than once a week...anyway 4pounds since saturday...so 1.6 stone the first month...happy happy happy...stick with it =)

That's good :)just the boost you are needing!

ach I know it's just hard when your eating next to nothing and losing a measly 1.25 lbs lol

Shall see what Friday brings anyway :)

Just tried my first strawberry shake, made it with less water so it was like a mousse, quite nice! Was craving something sweet and it hit the spot :)

Night all! End of day 20 :)

sliminthecity said:
Just tried my first strawberry shake, made it with less water so it was like a mousse, quite nice! Was craving something sweet and it hit the spot :)

Night all! End of day 20 :)

Good night! We've nearly done 3 weeks :) x

Day 21( 3rd week tomorrow, how quickly has it gone?!)

WI number 3 tomorrow- a bit more hopeful after another peek today :)

Had lunch out with work
Today so opted for the Cajun chicken and salad. It came with Chips or potatoes but I requested not to have either however my boss forget to mention this when placing order so I had a big pile of chips and a sorry excuse for a salad. It consisted of a few lettuce leaves, onion and 1 slice of tomato which I left!

I admit I had 3 chips!

I also had a soda and lime( tiny dash) just getting fed up with plain water and only other option was diet coke. Hoping I won't have knocked myself out of ketosis! Feel just the same, no more hungry or anything so we shall see!

I've read that some are more sensitive to
Citric acid that others although not sure if this is true or not but just hoping I'm one of the lucky ones who aren't!

How's everyone else doing today?

Think it'll be chilli and cauliflower tonight and a chocolate mousse for afters :)

Well done you you weight loss, your doing brillant.

Ta Deezer, think I may have escaped knocking myself out. Felt fine today. Just powering on regardless. Won't be using that as an excuse to have anymore though :)

How have found getting back to it after your day off?

Ooooh was struggling day 1 thinking I'll start my Low GI...... BUT i know as i didnt re-feed I'd pile weight back on.... SO thought i have to get back in ketosis anyway!!!

And now I'm back in I'm not bothered!!!

X

Day 22

Have been on a high today because of my WI- delighted with the loss! Another lb and a half and I'll be in the next stone bracket :)

Lunch at work today was salad with chicken tikka slices( yum) had a bit more than 100g though( naughty)

Dinner is going to be spicy spaghetti and some onion and salad I think.

Will save a shake for after which I'll have as a mousse again.

I've one a half litres still to drink.

I'm off work until Tuesday now thank goodness :)

Planning on applying for jobs, have bfs sisters birthday dinner on Sunday( will be protein/veg) and then gonna work on report cards for a few hours on Monday, apart from that having a pretty chilled weekend.

Does anyone else have any plans ?

Deezer said:
Ooooh was struggling day 1 thinking I'll start my Low GI...... BUT i know as i didnt re-feed I'd pile weight back on.... SO thought i have to get back in ketosis anyway!!!

And now I'm back in I'm not bothered!!!

X

Good good :)

Day23

Had a lovely omelette for my breakfast with a tiny bit of cottage cheese, onions and pepper. Yum! Had a mug if bouillon to wash it down.

Going to do my kettlebells fast fat burn DVD now( it's only 10 mins!) really wanna start toning! Kettlebells are amazing for toning too :)

Plans today are tidy up, take dog and walk and then for a bath( we only have a shower so we take him to this dog grooming place and give him a shampoo and condition then blow dry him and add some doggy aftershave lol he stinks as has been rolling around in mud all week!) then need to apply for jobs and then just having a relaxing night in with bf.phew, busy wee day!!

Back