Six Stone To Lose?

I also have over 6 stone to loose. I started at 16:13 I want to get to 10 stone. I've not set a time scale, but I am setting myself mini targets of half a stone. I don't like to look at the big picture, it is just too scary.

I'm not following a formal diet plan, just doing my own thing, based on an old WW plan I have had success with in the past.

me too, I also have set 6st as a target althouth ideally would like to lose a little more.

At the moment it just seems like such a long way off but after years (and 3 children) of my weight gradually creeping up, I'm at the point where I need to lose weight as well as want to.

Well I guess it has taken us a long time to cultivate this six stone we want to shift, so it's going to take a long time to loose it too!:(

Hello Everyone!
I am on LT and I have 6 Stone to lose
Trish x

Good luck folks! I have just lost 6 stone (on Lighterlife) and that took 5 months. I remember looking at this thread when I began and thinking I'd be happy to lose 3 stone, and then over time realising that I might really do it this time and end up a slim person. What a great feeling it is. I still need to lose another stone or so to be my ideal weight, but I've found the important thing is just to stick with it, and pick yourself up again if you encounter difficult hurdles, as we all do. You've all made a great start just by being on here, well done!
TC x

Good luck folks! I have just lost 6 stone (on Lighterlife) and that took 5 months. I remember looking at this thread when I began and thinking I'd be happy to lose 3 stone, and then over time realising that I might really do it this time and end up a slim person. What a great feeling it is. I still need to lose another stone or so to be my ideal weight, but I've found the important thing is just to stick with it, and pick yourself up again if you encounter difficult hurdles, as we all do. You've all made a great start just by being on here, well done!
TC x

well done topcat youve done brilliantly - i hope one day i can say on here that ive lost the six stone i need to lose. im soooo gona do it this time. really really really!!

hey

i also have 6 stone to loose (possibly 7) and i am doing slimming world, i have tried cd, ll, ww everything basically so am hopin slimmin world is the answer for me

xxx

going the right way!

Week three has just finished and it's all on track!

week 1 - 12.6lbs!! (BMI 35.2)
week 2 - 1.5 lbs (but 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!!)
week 3 - 6 lbs :) (BMI 32.2)

I am thrilled and feel so happy that I am finally committed to doing something for me! I love my group, they bring so many laughs and so much chatter that class is something I look forward to not dread.

All 6 stoners - hope you are keeping positive and enjoying the journey. It feels great to know we'll never be there again and a big thank you to all the success stories who give us so much momentum and inspiration
xxxxTMIWTBxxxx

Well I was finding SW reeeeeally slow going so went to my Dr on monday evening and she said that basically I had been the same weight for 4 years, and that my body was so used to the calorie intake it was getting (too many lol) that it was at a 'plateau'.

She said by doing slimming world I was doing the food combining right, but still giving my body those calories it needed by eating all the unlmites pasta & potatoes, or meat etc . To be honest she admitted she's not a fan of SW, and said I would be better counting calories - which is something I have NEVER tried and hated the thought of.

So she prescribed me Reductil and said to limit myself to between 1200 - 1500 calories per day. I was dreading the thought, but I have to be homest it's 100 times better than I expected. If I want that Curry I can have it, as long as I stick within my calories.

I started on Tuesday morning and have now lost 5lb since Tuesday ! So I'm going to stick with it and hopefully it is the plan to suit me.

Hope you do well on LL, I couldn't stomach it.

I know 3 ladies at the school who have done it and lost loads of weight, one of them lost 10st, but they have all now put the weight back on and some more ! It's obviously extremely important to follow the maintanence after losing the weight on LL.

Hi everyone, I have around 8 stone to lose and i feel quite apprehensive about it is... i'm hoping to do it using LT and plan to begin in the morning. wish me luck.

Hi everyone, I have around 8 stone to lose and i feel quite apprehensive about it is... i'm hoping to do it using LT and plan to begin in the morning. wish me luck.

Good luck! your gonna be fabulous! I have another 5st 8lbs to lose. And if i can do this, anyone can! Lots of hugz xxxx

GOOD LUCK TASHALIZA!! You can do it!!! Today is the first day of your new life - even if it takes you the full eight months to lose the weight - just think how fast eight months goes when you look back... and compare that to how long you have felt bad about being overweight, felt your life is surpressed by the excess weight (personally, I have been restricted a lot by my weight, mostly when it comes to my confidence). The first few days are tough (I'm only in day two of LL! :D), but it is SO going to be worth it.

Hang in there!!! Annaphylactic x

Hi, I've got over 6 stones to lose. It all seems like a long way off, but from reading this thread I know its do-able. Keep trying to focus on what I'm going to look like. TBH this site is just what i've been looking for. Everywhere I look i see inspiration and people in the same boat as me. I can't stop posting at the mo. Newbie fever I think:D!!!! But when you find something good you just want more. Bit like choccy cake really!!!! Ooopps having a moment there.
Janey xx

Hi I've also got at least 6 stone to lose. My mini target is to be 2 stone lighter by Christmas. I've lost 8lb so far in the last 2 weeks.
Sue

When I started W8 8 weeks ago I had 13 stone to lose.

I only have 10 to go now!

Woo!!

I'll let you know when I get down to 6 left to go! ;)

Back