Total Solution Six stone to lose.

I'm betting you're in it and don't realise. Sometimes it takes a while to get the full benefits of ketosis like no hunger etc. That only comes to me after a couple of weeks. Others a few days. Some take 4 days to get to ketosis . I only take 48 hours now the first time it took three days but my body must be used to getting into it lol 🙈. Breath on someone if they recoil in horror... You are in😂

Hahaha, can’t breath over someone, just incase I melt their face! 😂 Ah thanks for the advice x

As I said, if it bothers you, pee on a stick.

Hahaha, can’t breath over someone, just incase I melt their face! 😂 Ah thanks for the advice x
Lmao trust me, my husband knows to stand back 😂

Been a none stop day. I am well and truly worn out. I have only just sat down. Been on the go since 6 am. I actually feel a bit lighter on my feet. Lol can feel my joints sighing with relief.
Ive got 5 minutes before I have to start all over again. I'll be glad when it's bedtime.
Pretty sure that if I closed my eyes I'd fall to sleep. No rest for the wicked.
I'll be having my second pack shortly. I've had 2 litres water.

Just caught up with your diary busy lady! I know your feeling with the work, pee, sleep scenario. You’re doing amazingly well though. Glad you’re feeling the benefits now. I’m not sure I am yet but my breath could knock over anyone. Does anyone use chewing gum?

Just caught up with your diary busy lady! I know your feeling with the work, pee, sleep scenario. You’re doing amazingly well though. Glad you’re feeling the benefits now. I’m not sure I am yet but my breath could knock over anyone. Does anyone use chewing gum?
Some people do but you have to be careful you don't end up feeling hungry. The chewing and producing saliva can make you feel really hungry. Lol my son wanted to drop a stone do he's just gone his first week, lol breath smelt like rotten fruit.

I have a pot of Airwaves on my desk so that I can have one if anyone dares to come over to ask me anything!

Today is a lovely sunny day. Touch of frost but its calling me. Think I will take the dog out this afternoon before starting my work. Was up really early this morning and I've tried to be as active as possible. I'm hoping for a 4lb loss this week. I'm on track for my holidays... Near as I can be by June. Average stone a month I'll be aprox 10lb off my first target so there will be a vast improvement.
Ive had 1.5 litres of water so far. Might have a cranberry flavour exante water later. I'd forgotten I had the flavours.

Fingers-crossed it's sunny around one-ish and I don't miss the window of opportunity. I plan to walk two miles to a Co-Op, browse and buy CHOCOLATE EGGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE then walk all the way back in time for a shake. Surely I mustget some sort of medal for worthiness after that!

So how was your walk? I haven’t even thought about Easter. It’s neen too flipping cold. Thanks for the chewing gum tip. I might keep some in my bag for emergencies as I don’t like it but wow a guy on my work table today had awful breath and it made me cringe thinking others thought the same of me 😀.

Well. The walk was fine. One side of the street was sunny. Got the eggs, stomped back to work. I also have food timing news, but more if that on my diary thread...

I've come down with a cold. I was fine and suddenly I felt awful. In the space if five minutes I went from having energy to a shivering snuffly heap. Can't sleep for some reason. I'm tired but it's not happening, partly because I can't breathe through my nose. I've been drinking a lot of water. Will stick 100%. I'm quite looking forward to weigh day I haven't had a sneaky weigh this week.

Last night I was starving. I was having full blown tummy rumbles. It wasn't going. While in town the other day I picked up done slim pasta fro. H&B health. OMG it's gross lol. Never again. I soon felt sick. Its chewy, its not this strange texture its awful. Lies heavy in your tum. Now I didn't expect it to be wonderful. Zero carbs, sugar and fat and only 9 cals in 100. Its on the allowance list Nd when I saw it I grabbed 10 packs. 🙈 twas on offer lol.
Ive taken the konjac in drink form and didn't really expect it to anything like pasta. Lol it lay heavy it took 4 glasses of water to get five mouthfuls down. Lol admittedly it had no sauce. All I can say is smother it, smoother it in anything you can or just run and save yourself 😂

Day.... Lol lost track but I'm in week 5
Another 100% day ahead. This cold is driving me mad. Too little sleep and feeling ill isn't good but I won't slip and eat normal foods. I am not doing it, 100% all the way.

Ahhh hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse this diet when youre sick. I remember I did it for my wedding and got the flu on day 2. I literally felt like death for about 3 weeks :/ Remember the shakes were like razor blades going down hahahahaha. Things we have to do :/ The pasta sounds vile. Its a pass for me haha x

Back