Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Ahhh dont isolate yourself FF. Im going on a night out tomorrow with 10 people and will take my bars and stick to water. Might treat myself to the diet coke Ive never had. I workfull time also, just have the pleasure of ding it from home. Infact hours are pretty much 24/7 cause I run my own business alongside too and husband runs another with his partner. Evening I spend battling with a toddler and preteen and weekends well... anything goes as long as cheating isnt involved haha. It's a challenging way of life thats for sure but no doubt ever that you will thank yourself for it! The curry will also wait for you :) xx

I have tried but just can't happily stand around inthe pub for a Friday/Saturday evening and have a soda water. My friends will have finished their weeks and be letting of steam. Everybody I know will be drinking, and after half an hour it just feels awkward and pointless and I would go home. Meh.

Day 27, Fitbit 12497 steps
124 recorded active minutes.
4 litres water.
Pizza
Strawberry shake
2 boiled eggs
Banana smoothie.
100% TS add a meal week.

Forgot I hadn't had my last pack. I've been studying for hours just stopped working,15 minutes ago. My hand is aching. All coursework must be handwritten and ive just copied up two essays neat. Finally had my last shake around 10.30. Lol that wouldn't have happened back at the start. God, I was so hungry.
I'm tired but not relaxed enough to sleep. Might get my kindle out. Little one had me up at 6 am this morning and then we got messy with arts and crafts. After being on my feet all day yesterday I could have done with longer in bed. Joints are aching and feet still throbbing.
It's been a good day and got lots done. Hoping I get some kind of lie in tomorrow morning. Wishful thinking 💭 haha.

Wasn’t is day 26? Hahaha you’re confusing me now 😜 we’ll done on all the steps!! Have you been scale peeping this week? Haha x

Wasn’t is day 26? Hahaha you’re confusing me now 😜 we’ll done on all the steps!! Have you been scale peeping this week? Haha x
Lmao yeah it's 27 today lmao 🤣
Thank you. I won't be doing g so many as I'm having to ration my pain killers thanks to the chemist suddenly deciding Saturday is half day 🙈 going to be a rough weekend. Can't get my prescription till Monday now.
Ive looked on the scale once this week lol, I think I dropped a lb when I checked possibly Wednesday. Have you looked? Xx

Hello everyone, can any of you help? I’m on day 6 of cambridge diet, and do not feel as though I am in ketosis yet, I’ve been 100% on the diet, just a bit concerned as most forums people go into ketosis on their 3rd to 4th day, thank you xx

You can either wait (it’s inevitable) or pee on Ketostix (get ‘em from chemist or Amazon):

Pee on these!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, can any of you help? I’m on day 6 of cambridge diet, and do not feel as though I am in ketosis yet, I’ve been 100% on the diet, just a bit concerned as most forums people go into ketosis on their 3rd to 4th day, thank you xx
If you have been 100% on some source you will be so don't panic. It can take a while for you to feel it. Maybe a funny taste in mouth? Ask your consultant for a, ketostick to test x

Whoop Whoop I've lost 6lb I'm now 16.st 6lb and that was good week. I'll never fear food week again.
Sorry I've been absent, knuckled down with my coursework.

19/02/18. 18 stone 2 lb.

26/02/18. 17 stone 3 lb. 13lb loss

05/03/18. 17 stone 1 lb. 2lb loss

12/03/18. 16 stone 12lb.3lb loss

19/03/18. 16 stone 06lb.6lb 6lb loss on food week

Total in four weeks.. 1 St 10lb

If you have been 100% on some source you will be so don't panic. It can take a while for you to feel it. Maybe a funny taste in mouth? Ask your consultant for a, ketostick to test x
Thank you, still no taste in my mouth, but I’m on plan 100% so I’m sure it’ll happen soon. Well done on your weight loss by the way, you’re smashing it :) x

Thank you, still no taste in my mouth, but I’m on plan 100% so I’m sure it’ll happen soon. Well done on your weight loss by the way, you’re smashing it :) x
I'm betting you're in it and don't realise. Sometimes it takes a while to get the full benefits of ketosis like no hunger etc. That only comes to me after a couple of weeks. Others a few days. Some take 4 days to get to ketosis . I only take 48 hours now the first time it took three days but my body must be used to getting into it lol 🙈. Breath on someone if they recoil in horror... You are in😂

All hail food week haha well done 🌟🌟🌟
Thank you everyone
It's great isn't it I'd checked midweek and it was 1lb so I had a whoosh week. If I remember right that's the effect I used to get when I had an occasional meal. Too often and it reversed lol.
Ive lost track of the days... What are we on LL? 😂

Start of week 5
All going well. Definitely not bothered by food anymore, cravings not so often and I can now control them. This is a breakthrough compared to the first 2 weeks.
Pretty confident I could sit in the same room as my husband eating Chinese. I've not allowed him a takeaway since I started lol. Will do him good too haha.
Today I have a busy morning. Can't drive so relying on busses and I need to motivate myself to hurry up a bit. I will after coffee number two. Feeling really tired today. I don't fancy moving right now.
100% on plan again after add a meal week. Haven't found it hard to get back into three packs. Such a relief as I'd really panicked I would struggle.

Well this is all very positive I must say. Jolly good show!

I'll be ploughing on in your furrow, also 100%. I think I'm now mostly made of milkshake. Each day i just assimilate more shake to the hive tum.

Back