Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Fantastic loss. Have you noticed a difference in your clothing?

Not really.......I seem to have lost most of the weight from my face and very oddly my ankles!! :classic_roll_eyes:

My trousers are a bit looser, but not enough for a change in size yet :classic_smile:

I’ve been trying to lose weight for years.........and am absolutely determined to do it this time! :classic_big_grin:

Not really.......I seem to have lost most of the weight from my face and very oddly my ankles!! :classic_roll_eyes:

My trousers are a bit looser, but not enough for a change in size yet :classic_smile:

I’ve been trying to lose weight for years.........and am absolutely determined to do it this time! :classic_big_grin:
Oh to have slimmer ankles lol mine are horrendous. You're going to drop a size very soon.

Congratulations <3 Super loss. Keep it up!
Thank you. I'm super happy. Already had 1.5 litres water. Ice cold to get that metabolism going. Definitely another 100% this week

<3 I'm day 8 with you!! The worst of it is gone! Giving myself March and April 100%. Are you planning a food week? I dont normally do it but ive never done 11 weeks in one go :/

<3 I'm day 8 with you!! The worst of it is gone! Giving myself March and April 100%. Are you planning a food week? I dont normally do it but ive never done 11 weeks in one go :/
When I did cwp I always skipped it. I did Jan to May and lost 5. 5stone.
I have attempted it with exante and that's when I struggle to get back on plan but it is supposed to help boost loss. Its nice to have that bit of chicken etc but I'm not sure if I will. I don't know when to stop lol.

Ahhh I struggle to mix the two. I’m all Or nothing personality 🙈 as long as the losses keep coming I will probably miss it too x
Yes I'm the same. I'm definitely 100% focused this time round and I'm making sure I keep the water intake going. Managed to knock a few mugs coffee off today and had water instead. I think I want to try keep going until those meals our I have to go to. Lol why do people have to celebrate when we diet?

Haha I just skip everything if I can help it :/ my mum just invited everyone for mother’s day meal together and I’ve declined. Will be more bundles at Easter but I think my goals need this. Last time I came off for Christmas it took me a year to get back to it! X

Haha I just skip everything if I can help it :/ my mum just invited everyone for mother’s day meal together and I’ve declined. Will be more bundles at Easter but I think my goals need this. Last time I came off for Christmas it took me a year to get back to it! X
Yes not long until Easter. So much temptation. Husband has pointed out that every Easter I'm on exante lol. Yes well would be nice to have an Easter I wasn't lol. May allow myself Easter roast dinner but I need to then be strict and get back on. If I still to the meat and make the veg low carb lol then I should be OK. I'll see. There's always a distraction.

It really is. Goal for this week is 4lb. With walking to and from nursery I think it's reasonable. Are you aiming for anything or seeing how it goes?

My next goal is 14s 2lbs by paddys day which will be another 3 weeks. 11lbs total. So anything towards that Ill be happy with :) from past experience i lose anywhere between 2-4 a week x

Ooooooooo you will also be near the 13 stone bracket too. This is what I love about vlcd.. Can't beat seeing it drop off

It will feel great then. I have piled on the lbs again since getting married. My little one is 4, I lost weight for the wedding then put it on again fs. lol kids keep you busy be nice to be feeling more mobile . Are you going to treat yourself each stone?

That was was I did lupotrim for first time round 🙈 was 9s 7 on my wedding day 9 years ago. Then life hahaha! I hadn’t planned on treats. Have you? X

That was was I did lupotrim for first time round 🙈 was 9s 7 on my wedding day 9 years ago. Then life hahaha! I hadn’t planned on treats. Have you? X
No I haven't, thought that once I'm near goal I'll get my hair restyled. May as well go the whole hog. Back in 201I had just lost weight on cwp down to 10 stone 2. My smallest in a long long time. I got back to size 10/12 for my wedding. I can't believe how fast you can pile it back on its taken two and a half years to put on the 6 stone but I'm on meds which cause weight gain which doesn't help unfortunately. I think it might be an ongoing battle but if I keep it under control and monitor all the time once I get to goal.. I can do this. X

Back