Total Solution Six stone to lose.

Day 8 and again I'm 100% have had a glass of coke zero tonight. Will stick to the one because anymore I get hungry.
Pleased with this week's loss. Almost a stone in one week is pretty incredible. Looking forward to the next weigh in and will have another 100% day tomorrow. Have been feeling better today. Not having any withdrawal symptoms so all good. Who would have thought you could suffer with Carb withdrawal. Friday was pretty awful I felt so strange and almost like an internal sweat 😰 Glad that the hunger is gone and I'm feeling in control.

Yes definitely, been a long time since I bothered to do anything with me hair. It would be nice to get something done. It's always tied up.

Day 9
One litre of water ticked off already today. I'm feeling motivated and the jittery side effects seem to have gone. I wanted to weigh myself this morning to see if I'd dropped that extra 1lb for a stone but I have resisted. Lol, more of a surprise next Monday... That's what I'm telling myself. I've always been a daily weigher in the past but I'm trying to do things differently this time round.
I've struggled drinking all the water in the past but I'm being strict with my fluids and I'm less hungry than I have been before.. Maybe this is helping me stay 100% focused.
Ive not had my first pack yet. I will save it for around 10. Got lots to keep me busy later do that's going to be a good distraction. Half term is over. Its snowing lightly, seems to be sticking and I hope I'm not going to go down like a beached whale. Lol might dig the snow boots out the extra weight might tone the cankles. 🤣

I almost forgot that I needed to have a shake. My tummy is making some strange noises and have had to dash to the loo too often. It seems people either get bunged up or quite the opposite.Tmi. Lol 🙈
Must have the most horrendous breath despite 5 minutes brushing my teeth. Little one complained I smelled funny. Hope I don't knock the nursery staff out with my death breath haha. Think I'm going to start off with a toffee caramel shake and wish I'd ordered more.. One if my favourites. Still on track with my water.

Morning! Well I have the opposite problem sadly. Need a plan to unbung myself asap haha The snow is thick here. Im going out for snowy walks I love it <3 Have a great day :)

Morning! Well I have the opposite problem sadly. Need a plan to unbung myself asap haha The snow is thick here. Im going out for snowy walks I love it <3 Have a great day :)
Lol why is there no happy medium. It comes without warning. Be careful when you fart 🤣 Have a great day. We had a sprinkling of snow which melted but its now coming down quite fast and beautiful large flakes. I'm looking forward to the walk to nursery. I just turn into a kid when it shows. Actually thinking about it I'm usually freezing when I'm in ketosis but this time I've been gone. Hmmm. Enjoy your snowy day. Lol I need more. 🌨

Been a busy day. Had a walk around town and wasnt at all bothered by food smells. Enjoyed getting out and if course each step means cals burnt. I might charge my fitbit later and see if I can build my count up gradually. Still have one pack left for the day. I've had 3l water since 6 am. I tried the lemon cheesecake smoothie... Not sure at all. I didn't order it, it was in the box do a bonus to try for free I guess. Very strange flavour.

Hi Fade away!

Good for you getting out and about! How good is the sense of control that comes with this diet? I just love that all the option to eat food is taken out and straight forward! When will you be weighing next? I think im going to stick to my home scales on Sundays x

I'm tempted to have a look and see what I've dropped tomorrow lol. Strictly speaking not until Monday morning. Want to See if I've done the stone. Yes I love that. When it comes yo diets with good involved I fail or I gain by sticking to their plans... Don't even know how. Once gained 7lb first week on ww and I didn't go over my points... Wasn't impressed lol.

Just had my last pack. Coat fitted better today. It was getting tight and I didn't need to squeeze into it today.. No strain on the buttons. Felt good and a sign that my body is changing. Definitely spurring me on.

Day 10
Had a sneaky weigh in.... Drumroll........
Lost that 1lb giving me a whole stone off in ten days.
Another 100% day today. Feeling a bit bloated this morning. Just gonna keep drinking that water. I'll have my first shake around 9.30/10. Probably banana flavour realised I also ordered 5 banana smoothies as well as the 60 banana shakes Lmao. How did I not notice I double ordered and actually why did they list banana twice on the selection page hmmm? Lol, must be trying to get rid of it with the package change.

Well done :) Keep shrinking! I am getting weighed by the GP at 3:30 so going to have one shake and stick to 1 litre water beforehand! Will hve my second pack as soon as home :) Starting to wish I weighed in my first few days now but hey ho haha. Congratulations on the stone! Amazing. How much do you have to lose? Im sure you mentioned it but I forget because you have no ticker haha x

Well done :) Keep shrinking! I am getting weighed by the GP at 3:30 so going to have one shake and stick to 1 litre water beforehand! Will hve my second pack as soon as home :) Starting to wish I weighed in my first few days now but hey ho haha. Congratulations on the stone! Amazing. How much do you have to lose? Im sure you mentioned it but I forget because you have no ticker haha x
Lol six stone by June 😉 hahaha well 5 now.
I haven't measured myself regret it now. I don't know how I forgot to.
I bet the gp is happy with your losses

Just put my fitbit back on. Checked out the weight losses logged there and another 5lb and I'll be back to my weight last May. What I really want is to weigh the same as may 2011 lol
Had a litre of water so far and a couple of coffees. Will have my shake shortly.
Feeling 100% focused. I'm not going to overdo the walking like I did last year, ended up on crutches and that just added to my mobility problems. Never recovered pulled every tendon in my foot. Add that to the arthritis and pressure from my weight it just isn't a good mix. Want to look good but I want to be healthy. Not just for me but for my children. I can and will do this.

My stomach is making awful gurgling noises again. Think some of the flavours don't agree with me. I had the cherry bakewell frappe at 10.15 and now it's looking like I've got the dodgy tummy again. Chocolate shake does it too. Hoping it settles down once body is used to the extra minerals in the packs.

Back