Six Stones to loose, will NOT fail.

I got lots of free food in and going to make sure bad stuff out of my reach lol thanks good luck too xx

WI tonight, I can't stay for image therapy as going to a friends birthday BBQ straight after.

Have been on plan 100% this week and really hoping for that half stone award, have struggled all week but stuck to it so must have lost some or what's the point?!

Does anyone know if I will still get a sticker even if I am not staying tonight? Hope so.
Made a SQ Quiche yesterday and it was yum, more left for lunch today.

Plus got a graze box coming today for nibbles.

Yes u will still get it if u don't stay n its my wi too tonight dunno how ive done think i been good lol x

I now have a date i need to be at target for i got 13 months to lose 5st3lb hope i can do it as ive now set a date for my wedding:) x

Ooo congratulations on setting a date! You have 13 months to get to target so very achieveable :)

Very best of luck x

Sts again but my own fault came from group feeling very motivated and not going to let the weekend ruin it again xx

One stone down wooo hooooo, and Husband bought be a Wii fit console and balance board with wii fit plus!

Back