Six Stones to loose, will NOT fail.

Hi guys!! I have about 6 to loose aswell!! I started at 16.2 at the start of febuary I'm now 14.7 and I'm stuck there!! Been a month of maintaining and I don't no what to do!!still going with it though as it has to start coming of again right?? Not as if I'm close to target!! ;-) any tips anyone??

Having a really bad week went to group Tuesday and lost 1lb i no still a loss but wanting more so i didn't stay to group n can home in a mood and not been on plan since i bought my wedding dress yesterday so should be motivated but im not i know ive got a gain of at least 2 lb please give any ideas to pull back between now and Tuesday xx

Fingers crossed Vixp.

I maintained last week and this week lost 2.5 so now have club 10 and 1 and a half stone awards.

Off to Glastonbury next week though and going to have a few treats!

Well done Vixp:)

Well I gained 3.5 pounds on holiday at Glastonbury, cream teas in the abbey Tearooms and cakes from Burns the Bread in Glastonbury High Street, then at the festival Dorset Blue Soup.

Was not un-expected and now back on plan fully, loads more festivals but no more off plan ones from now on.

5 and a half pounds off so the gain is gone and two more to boot! really glad and no more off plan weeks!

Well done Vix and thanks for your support as well, good luck for next week, going to try for 100 % on plan no tweaking, I really want this more than ever now.

Going to the Races at Newmarket next week and dreading not looking smart enough, next year I want to feel better about my size and maybe fit into a posh frock.

Im same really wanting it now i get count down at group so want 10lb off in 6 weeks xx

If someone would have told me i would have lost 6 stone in 9 months i would not have believed them, but at slimming world i have. keep up the good work

Started SW on the 15th Feb at 16 stone 4

lb loss first week, a little disappointed but then Husband did take me out for a meal and also just getting head around what I can eat and getting the shopping in.

Bad headaches all week, screaming kids at WI so could not stay for group.

Tried making soups with some success.

So, 16 stone 3 and I am going to stick at it this time, starting new job on the 1st March and I am terrified, have been a stay at home and hide away housewife since being made redundant two years ago and that combined with a back operation, and moving to a new town has made my weight Balloon, have never been slim but never this big.

Goal is to be thinner and fitter to enjoy my music festivals more this year, and of course some new clothes:D

Exercise, started going for a walk every evening after tea with Husband and also started swimming but not sure if I will fit the swimming in after starting full time work, looking into buying a Wii Fit with my first wage packet, or asking Mr Hat (Husband) to get me one!

Starting this diary to hopefully keep me on track.:rolleyes:

Back