size 10 by summer!

EE:
B: 28g Porridge oats (Healthy extra B) + Semi skimmed milk (Healthy extra A) + 1 tsp honey (1 syn) + 1 tsp sunflower seeds (4 syns)

L: 200g 2% Cottage cheese (1 syn) + spiced couscous + 1/4 chopped bell pepper + 1 tbsp sultanas (4 syns) + 2/3 1 slice small white Hovis loaf (2.5 syns)

S: apples

D: Roast chicken (skin removed) with steamed carrots and broccoli and 1 large sweet potato
2x Alpen light bars (Hexb 2)

Syns: 12.5
Exercise: Walked 1.5 hours

Last edited:
B: an apple followed by 2 slices white Hovis (400g loaf) HexB + scrambled eggs with milk in coffee and eggs HexA
2/3 slice hovis with half tsp honey (3 syns)

Snack Attack: 2 Alpen light sumer fruit (HexB 2)

Lunch: Large Quorn spaghetti bolognese, 1 tbsp Heinz Ketchup (1 syn)

2nd Snack attack: 1 bar Alpen light summer fruit (3.5 syns)
2/3 small slice bread (2.5 syns)

Dinner: Salmon with the biggest Jacket potato, salad, 2 satsumas and 2 Muller yogurt

Syns: 10
Exercise: None!!

Last edited:
B: 2 small slices of bread (HexB) + 100g philadelphia light + 2 dashes of milk in coffee (HexA 1 + 2) + 0.5 tsp marmite + 2 bananas + 1 satsuma

L: Massive jacket potato filled with Quorn leftovers (2 syns for ketchup) + 1/2 plate salad leaves + 1 kiwi + 2 tbsp baked beans

D: 1/2 plate sweetcorn, lettuce and tomato salad + very low fat bio yog+ strawberries + chicken curry and rice + Freddo caramel (5 syns)

Total syns: 7
Exercise: Pilates class

Last edited:
B: Eggs 'n' Soldiers (2 boiled eggs with 2 small hovis bread (hexB) )1 small tomato, 1 banana, 1 cup coffee (2 syns)
S: small fruit salad
L: Jacket potato filled with baked beans and 2x grated cheddar cheese (hexa1+2) + salad with 1 tbsp vinaigrette dressing (3syns), 1.5 tbsp coleslaw (3.5 syns?)

S: 2 small apples, half a banana

D: pasta with sweetcorn and very lowfat yogs and baked turkey fillet

Syns: 10.5

EDIT: Ended up scoffing 2 shape delights chococlate yogs, really yummy but didnt need the second.. (11 syns) also had a banana and a couple of bites of turkey steak topped with sliced half fat mozzarella (will syn as 6 just to be on the safe side)

So I've gone over my syns and had 27.5 !!!!!! (17.5 above daily limit)

Last edited:
Went away to visit mum and dad........... had too much chocolate and biscuits............................
STILL, somehow managed to lose YAAAY
Perhaps the pump session I did at the gym saved the situation ?

Anyway....

B: Eggs 'n' Soldiers (Brown small hovis Hex B1+Hexb2)
Coffee with hexa1

L: apple, pasta with tinned tomatoes and chili powder, some peas. 1 dark choc digestive (4 syns). 1/2 banana

S: 1 morrisosns meat free sausage (0.5syn)+ muller yogurt. coffee

D: A sort of paella (skinless turkey pieces, morrisons meat free sausage (0.5 syn)served with green salad. apples, maybe hot choc options later

Last edited:
BuzzyBee said:
Well, we've got a date for our wedding!!!!!!!!
Booked the venue, bought the dress (size 12 dare I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The wedding is going to be on March 24th!!! OOOOO!!

SQQQQUUEEEEEE!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back