size 10 by summer!

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK WITH A PUNCH!

Extra Easy:

B:
2 coffee (one o which decaff)
2 wheat biscuits (HexB 1)
Semi skimmed milk 250ml (HexA 1)

Lunch:
Herbal tea and stirfry vegs with rice (half brown, half white), garlic, soya sauce and a small foil-baked salmon fillet, 1 tsp ketchup

Snack:
2 slices of wholemeal bread (400gloaf) (hexb 2)
1 tbsp hoummus (4 syns)

Dinner:
a banana
sausage n mash (13 syns!!!)

Syns: 18 :break_diet:

Last edited:
Only 3 syns over!!! :) not tooooo bad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why do I do this to myself? I was losing weight and enjoying it.. I've been feeling like I couldn't be bothered..
It's a flexible way of eating, I don't why I'm struggling to stick to this very generous plan.
I'll just take it one day at a time as the siggie says..

RED day:
Breakfast:
1 scrambled egg with a dash of milk from allowance
2 tbsp reduced salt and sugar baked beans
2 slices of bread of a 400g loaf (HexB 1)
1/2 large banana

No wedding sweetie, lol :D we are hoping it's going to be next year :) but with all the rising prices we are gonna review it all in Jan!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lozzie, I know what you mean about prices, my wedding (Which we knew was going to be a very very small one) is on hold due to circumstances and money.. (other half been also summond to jury service in January) so needless to say that's going to be a bit of a blow to the budget as they pay very little in compensation of financial loss.

Not gonna beat myself up, whats done is done so I'll just dive right in...

Breakfast:
blackberry tea
Sainsbury's 2% probiotics yogurt with thawed berries and a tsp of splenda sweetner

Lunch:
Pasta with oven roasted aubergine, bell pepper, tomatoes and onion, 28g grated cheddar cheese (hexA1+2)

Snack:
Jammy dodger (4 syns)
Outrageous Orange Options (1.5)
couscous with 1 tbsp sultanas (hexb 1)

Dinner:
Beef stew with pearl barley mmm

Milk (3 syns)

Total: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Gutted... went massively off the rails and have put on almost all I've lost...
Extra easy:

B: 2 wheat biscuits and ss milk (hexa1 hexb1)
5 prunes in light syrup (???syns???)
3 big roast potatoes (6 syns oil)

L: spaghetti with stirfryed vegs and fish poached in milk (1/2 hexa2) flavoured with tabasco and soya sauce

D: Spanish tortilla (eggs, potatoes, tomatoes, peas..etc) tiny bit of grated cheddar cheese (1/2 hexa2)

EE:
B: leftover tortilla (hexb1 olive oil)
coffee with 1/2 milk allowance (0.5 hexa 1)
1/3 tin red. salt and sugar baked beans
1/2 small banana

L: apple, pasta and broccoli bake (1.5 hexa)

D: fish pie topped with 1cauliflower and 1 potato mash, peas and spinach, options belgian choc (2.5 syns) 4 rice cakes (4 syns)
1/2 an apple
2 bananas !!!
2 satsumas

syns 6.5

Last edited:
I want to cry I've put on all I've lost and more...

It's like I've no will power...................

EE B: 1/3 tin reduced salt and sugar bake beans
3 scrambled eggs with milk from allowance and a handful of spinach
2 slices of bread (hexb 1 + 6 syns)
Milk in coffee (hexa 1)

S:
6 squares Green and blacks 70% dark choc (6 syns)

L:
Pasta with tomato, bit of shredded roast chicken (skinless), rest of this mornings baked beans, tabasco and spinach, 28g grated cheddar (hexa 2)

S:
Onken fat free strawberry 1/2 pot
1/2 banana, handful of blueberries, 6 raspberries
1 cup white coffee
1 mattisons fridge raiders roast chicken (3 syns)
1 babybel (3 syns?)

D:
Beef curry with rice
fat free fromage frais

Ooooh 18 syns ..not great but much better than last weeks

Last edited:
9 days til xmas.
weight: 11stones 9 1/2 lbs (15 Dec)
target weight 11stones 7lbs (24 Dec)

EE:
B: Porridge (25g Oats hexb) + semi skimmed milk (hexa 1)
2 slices potato from last night's casserol (free as was SW recipe)

L: Smoked salmon, fat free fromage frais, pasta, petit pois, spinach
Strawberries in Muller light

EE:

B:
Porridge made with semi skimmed milk (HexA1 + HexB1)
half a sliced banana, small bowl fat free craime freche
1 date (?)

L:
Turkey hash (shredded christmas turkey stirfryed with brussel sprouts, cubed carrot, sliced new potatoes, petit pois, broccoli..)
Apple

D: Turkey noodles stirfry (shredded christmas turkey, sharwoods dried noodles, garlic and ginger, courgette and carrots)
a pot of muller light yogurt, satsumas

Some brie on water biscuit (will syn later)

Last edited:
Yesterday was a good day. I had a cup of semi skimmed milk (2nd Hex as b/fing) with 3 celebrations chocolate (6 syns)
I still had some brie, ocean cranberry sauce and crackers BUT it's still less vengeful than I would've if I wasn't counting.
I decided to look at it as a surprise flexi-syn day... This is probably not very kosher as I didn't plan nor count upto a syn value but if it keeps me on track for the rest of the week, then surely thats a good thing. Oh and I didn't end up having that dinner.. just had what I had for lunch again as too many leftovers.

EE:
B: 1 twix celebration (2 syns)
Scrambled eggs with spinach on 2 small wholemeal bread (hexb 1)
satsuma's, muller yogurt light

L: Turkey 'n' rice, rocket and other leftover vegs
D: I *think* I'll have turkey and pasta and cheddar cheese (hexa 1 + 2) .. keen to finish that bloody turkey...it's not even that nice... waste of £40 .. next year I'm having beef or a whole salmon...

Will probably use syns on more celebrations

Last edited:
Used my syns on celebration yesterday.

EE
B: scrambled eggs on wholemeal bread (hexb 1) + 1 orange + rocket salad
L: Mackrel, tomatoes, courgette kedgeree+ rocket leaves + apple
S: Slice of christmas yule log (10-12 syns) with coffee n a splash of ss milk (1/4 hexa 1)
D: Quorn chili with grated cheddar cheese ( rest of hexa 1&2) served on potatoe wedges + satsumas + muller yogurt light

Last edited:
Hi Buzzyzbee, just read your diary, You sound like me (though lighter!!) in that you can stick to the plan and enjoy it for a few days/ weeks and then suddenly go off the rails for some reason (or if like myself for no reason at all!!). Perhaps we could try and help each other to stick to it this time?
Helen.

Hi!
I'm up for buddying up!
When I was a size 24, size 14 was my goal and it seemed so far and impossible to reach.. now i'm 14 and want to be a 10 (and dare I say dream of *some* clothes fitting me that are 8!) ..which is only 2 sizes smaller than my current size yet I find myself still battling with the same excuses and thoughts!

Yesterday I had 2 small wholemeal bread (hexb1) with 2 boiled eggs, 1 glass of semi skimmed milk (hexa1) for lunch I had marmite and cheddar sandwich (hexa2) + 6 syns and rocket salad
for dinner I had 1 tobblerone (!!!!) and about 20 chunky oven chips with 3 tbsp heinz ketchup !!! apple and some pineapple

Back