Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I've been going through all my clothes as I can feel my jeans getting baggy. I have all sorts of sized clothes in my wardrobe including 10's. Won't be in them just yet. I'm lacking water today to and I've been starving.

Only 3 more weigh ins really until Christmas. I think I will probably get 2 weeks worth over Xmas. Is anyone out for NYE

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I've been going through all my clothes as I can feel my jeans getting baggy. I have all sorts of sized clothes in my wardrobe including 10's. Won't be in them just yet. I'm lacking water today to and I've been starving.

Only 3 more weigh ins really until Christmas. I think I will probably get 2 weeks worth over Xmas. Is anyone out for NYE

I can feel it in my jeans for sure. I would be very happy with being a real size 10!
NYE parents are having house party so will be there. I will be off plan pretty much from the 19th dec so i have 3 weeks to lose more. If i can manage 3lb a week even including from tomorrow that will get me into the 9s for sure

Hey, I lost 3lbs today :). How is everyone?

Progress so far
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :sigh:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs (16.4)
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12)
Week 6- Lost 4.5 lbs
Week 7- Lost 2.5 lbs
Week 8- Lost 3 lbs
Week 9- Lost 4 lbs (13.12)
Week 10- Lost 2.5 lbs
Week 11- Lost 4.5
Week 12- Lost 3 lbs (13.2)

Total weight loss 57lbs :D

Evening all I'm home so happpyyyyyyy I was up at 5:00. Internet shopping Black Friday bought a Apple box streaming etc and a few dresses from warehouse. I love treating myself.

Will TOTM has been dreadful this month. Weigh in tomorrow not hopeful for a loss from going by my scales. :( :( I will be upset if I don't get my 3 lbs off.

I have friends over tomorrow night pizza night... Eeeekkkk I will try to be strong with the food I'm cooking.

NYE I will be with the BF I hope it's our first Xmas and NY together so that's a nice feeling. It's nice to see we are still going strong on the diet.

Well done Berry & AmD :) gosh only 2 more weeks till I start the Xmas fooooddddd shop lol

What are ppl doing diet wise I'm having Xmas day & boxing day off then back on the shakes on the 27th Decemeber.

Thanks :) I am feeling very hungry today and got a night shift which I am not looking forward too :cry: as my time for my shakes gets messed up but thankfully only tonight and tomorrow night. Good luck for weigh in Honey-J!! I am going to try and stay on SS+ for xmas day, my consultant gave me some great tips i.e having turkey and veg and for dessert making a cheesecake so using the bars as the base and for the filling using the mouse mix so might try that but with all that temptation and our Christmas red velvet cake I might not be able to resist lol

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm doing the same christmas day and boxing day off then 27th back on shakes until NYE. Not totally sure what we are doing yet but it looks like a meal out with friends then back to someone's house to see through the night. Then back on shakes new years day.

I have 2 weddings to go to next year, first is in April and I would love to go out and buy a nice dress:)

Well i feel horrible today. For a long time I've been worried that i have an intolerance to yeast, migraines when have alcohol with yeast in it and sluggish feeling when eating bread. Like i said on my blog yesterday i had lunch for the first time in 3 weeks, i didn't go over board but man today i feel headachy and just blah.
Cheered myself up though. Went to new look and bought some gorgeous shoes for xmas and also tried on the size 10 pleather leggings and they fit! I think a few more lbs lost and they will look better so not gonna buy just yet. Also I'm gonna go off of my scales now that i bought a decent set as i still don't like my cdc scales.

Oh no hope ur feeling better. I've been looking online at clothes to keep me motivated:) yes definately go by your scales.
Some times I weigh at boots to double check.

Feeling a bit better, gonna go for 100% ss this week. Im glad I'm pretty much a size 10 ish now but want to be a full blown size 10 lol

Disappointed weigh in 0.5 lb ON :( :( :( so since 11am I've eaten crap.... The shame of saying what I've ate I won't :(

Im drinking wine tonight red!! My CDC was supportive but really.... I've been stuck in the house all day I need to get up and clean my living room before my mate comes over.

i will be back on SS in the morning. :cry:

Happy Saturday ladies xx

Morning all :p The sun is shining which is nice to see.

So it's my day 1 again:cry: I've drank 2 green teas plan to have a shake at 11:30 this morning looking forward to an 100% day /week ahead.

How are we all ??? X

Glad to see you are feeling better, on wards and up wards. I just pieced together a before and after montage that I'm gonna post on my diary as i may not be seeing the numbers fall off but man i can see it!!
Still headachy today getting back into ketosis

Glad to see you are feeling better, on wards and up wards. I just pieced together a before and after montage that I'm gonna post on my diary as i may not be seeing the numbers fall off but man i can see it!!
Still headachy today getting back into ketosis

Why are you out of ketosis ? Have I missed something ?

I will post a picture of my pink stick that's my motivation for me... No cheating Jade lol

I had a lunch on friday, grilled haloumi with cous cous and chick peas. Also some pitta hummus and carrots. It was just starter size but yeah i wanted to participate with girly lunch.

I had a lunch on friday, grilled haloumi with cous cous and chick peas. Also some pitta hummus and carrots. It was just starter size but yeah i wanted to participate with girly lunch.
It's hard now taking part with friends isn't it. I'm keeping myself to myself for the next 20days lol

Glad to see your back on a roll this morning:) it's a very hard diet sometimes. I'm tempted by many things. My partner had a kebab last night and I just sat drinking my water.

Glad to see your back on a roll this morning:) it's a very hard diet sometimes. I'm tempted by many things. My partner had a kebab last night and I just sat drinking my water.

Thanks Berry :)
wow a kebab lol I'm glad you stayed strong again. X

4:37am and I've only had 1 shake and I've got a headache from hell. :( I've been dress shopping from River Island and New Look bought 3 dresses and a knitted jumper dress all size 12's yes there tight not ready to be worn in public but they will be.

Right off to make a coffee with a bar... Ketosis I can feel YOU again lol.

How is everyone ?

Back