Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Honey - good luck with tomorrow's weigh in. Yea really pleased with results so far. I can really notice in my waist and hips:)

Hey glad to read things are going well, I've been good thanks just plodding along although this week has been tough and from my own weigh ins i don't think i have lost much this week, I have weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I can see the 12s but not sure I will. And just been getting bored of it now lol i seem to have ups and downs but cloths are fitting so much better and cant believe how far i have come so determined to keep going. hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Hey glad to read things are going well, I've been good thanks just plodding along although this week has been tough and from my own weigh ins i don't think i have lost much this week, I have weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I can see the 12s but not sure I will. And just been getting bored of it now lol i seem to have ups and downs but cloths are fitting so much better and cant believe how far i have come so determined to keep going. hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Are you breaking over xmas at all? If so keep going till then and thats your reward and change for it all. My house mate came home with fish and chips and man it smelt good.
Today i allowed myself one slice of my xmas cake i made and a slice of cheese on top. I pushed it later and had another slice but i felt it. Wheat intolerance i still think. I felt it go through me!

Aww Helloooo. Glad your ok fingers crossed your in the 12's :) I have ups and downs too Hun your not alone. X

Well I'm breaking off the dieting on Friday 19th dec works party night then the 20th German market with the BF.

Im considering doing the 5:2 plan diet for a few days then back onto the shakes.... I've set a new goal of 12stone now. Then I will rethink which diet plan to follow to get to 11stone 7 by valentines day... X

Gosh I know I will be dieting for the rest of my life lol

Anybody tried slimming world?

I've not tried slimming world my bf's auntie done slimming world and lost 5 stone a couple of years ago, reached her target she hasn't gained since.

Some people go from Cambridge to slim and save have you heard of that. It's the same as cambridge but you don't have a consultant so it's cheaper.

Taking the kids to pizza hut this afternoon, I won't have pizza but I may have the salad cart.

Last edited:
Heyy all, temptation seems to be all around my sister and brother came home for the weekend and my moms cooking up a storm of all our fave foods, haven't caved yet so hopefully stay strong!! and having weigh in today helped and gave me a boost as I lost 4lbs and I am at 12.12 :eek: cant believe I was 17.3 in September.
Bex- I am trying to stay on it till xmas day then do sole source plus for xmas day and then back on it again straight after.
Honey-J- how was weigh in? Also in terms of slimming world, I did do it for a little while but I found it was too flexible as I think I'm an all or nothing kind of person and in the end didn't really follow it.
Berry- Hope you have fun at pizza hut and resist the temptation.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Can't stay just passing to say 4 lbs off whoop. :)

Its my boyfriend,'s birthday today so we are out for champagne eekkkkk well done berry & AmaD & bex I'm glad we have all lost weight this week.

See ya's tomorrow xx

Well done AmaD that's a good loss since September you must feel really great.

Well done honeyJ on 4lbs to you must be really pleased.

Have a good weekend

Morning ladies I had a fab night last night. Yes I've gained but it's fine.

3 shakes today @ 10am/3pm/7pm. It's a day at home with the BF.

Hope everyone has a fab day. X

Ok just counted I've got 13 days till I break up from work for 2 weeks also my works Christmas party on the 19th.

13 days to break into the 12stone bracket 100% no breaks/cheats solid I'd be happy to see 12.12... It's possible.

Ive seen a red dress in New Look... This is my aim. ( I'm feeling strong this morning) x

I had a slice of pizza last night, salad bowl and a diet coke. 100% strict now until next weigh in on Thursday. I'm so hoping to see the 13's by christmas eve.

Have u been on the scales today to see a gain?

Yes a small gain Berry.

I haven't had any products yet, to lazy to make anything today. And no hungry pains so far.

Heyy, I am so addicted to the mushroom risotto mmmm and have decided that I will either have a bar or mushroom risotto a day as it does seem to have more cals in them and are rather filling too and I am so excited to try the spaghetti Bolognese one in Jan as it makes such a difference and I feel like I actually get a meal lol. How is everyone getting on? and yes berry I feel like a completely different person but I still see myself as being quite big as I still carry a lot of weight around my stomach and because I'm short (5'1) that doesn't help lol. On a positive my old Xmas jumper which say "Merry Christmas you filthy animal" (LOVE home alone lol) fits me :D so will deffo be wearing that on the 12th. Honey-J- did u go German market? I was in town the other day and literally as I stepped outside the bullring the smell of the Frankfurt's and luscious foods hit me it was so good lol.

Heyy, I am so addicted to the mushroom risotto mmmm and have decided that I will either have a bar or mushroom risotto a day as it does seem to have more cals in them and are rather filling too and I am so excited to try the spaghetti Bolognese one in Jan as it makes such a difference and I feel like I actually get a meal lol. How is everyone getting on? and yes berry I feel like a completely different person but I still see myself as being quite big as I still carry a lot of weight around my stomach and because I'm short (5'1) that doesn't help lol. On a positive my old Xmas jumper which say "Merry Christmas you filthy animal" (LOVE home alone lol) fits me :D so will deffo be wearing that on the 12th. Honey-J- did u go German market? I was in town the other day and literally as I stepped outside the bullring the smell of the Frankfurt's and luscious foods hit me it was so good lol.

Oh I had forgotten AmaD that your also in Brum too. No I rearranged with the BF and gang for the 20th now instead can't afford to have any more nights off the diet. But yes the food smell is good isn't it lol.

I might try the food packs next year. Yay to your Christmas jumper fitting great, I need to dig my old one out from last year too.

Another week guys. 10 more working days for me.... :) :)

When do you all break up then? X

Back