Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Nice to hear from everyone. I've broken up from work and have had a whole week off the diet (foolish) me my Xmas party last night hungover this morning still in bed :( I shouldn't off come off plan really but I did. So I'm back on it tomorrow till Christmas day. I've gained 5 lbs my gosh..... Totally bad food choices made...

Laura the bars are well handy to have each day.
AmaD your doing great and will do meet your target wow.
berry keep at it Hun and yes check your weight if you can.
Bex are you at home now? X

Yes i am at home and eating wise i am trying to be good. However drinking wise.....well my family are drinkers and I've been drinking every day since being home lol
its ok though as i try to keep up with my alcohol and well anything gained will mean bigger loss in jan lol

Day 1 /4. Sunday

I will post everyday for the next 4 days to keep me on track again. I enjoyed the German market last night.

Today I'm starting with hot water and a chocolate shake... :)

That's a good idea honey j. What other days r u off plan over Christmas. I had a choc shake to. Now to keep up with my water.
The forums are very quiet.

1 lb off

Day 2 today Monday

4 lbs to go to shift from my gain. :( I can do this. I'm starting with a beanies coffee & a bar x

Yes the forum is dead I'm sure it will be buzzing again in January.

How is everyone? X

Been home 4 days and for 4 days i have been drinking lol. Still no hangovers though so i think I've cracked not getting migraines anymore!! Bloody TOTM came yesterday ugh! I haven't weighed myself since friday so i guess i really should lol. Still having CWP bars where possible but i think i only have two left. Trying hardest to keep up with water intake as this makes the world of difference when it comes to bloating

Hey the build up is really tough so while most of us will gain that's ok as soon as it's over we will all no doubt b back on it and the weigh will fall off again. I've Been keeping busy with all the Xmas shoppin (left it all last min again) but keepin busy is kinda helping me my brother as sis will b home tomorrow so super excited to see them but with that will come so much temptation lol I have weigh in Wednesday so see what the scales say. Does anyone else have a weigh in this week?

I should weigh this week myself but I may avoid it and just look forward to my weigh in on new years eve with my CDC. I have had too many temptations and given in sometimes to. The new year will see bigger losses:)

Day 3
another 2 lbs off whoop 3 lbs so far. It's TOTM this morning :(

Im heading to Tesco's right Now..

Glad you guys are still posting xxx

Heyy Lost a pound yesterday and decided I would go off the diet today :/ but back on it Friday- no excuses!! Lol

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, hope you all have a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness!!

Anybody here ????

Merry Christmas ladies

Im back on SS tomorrow CDC will be coming at 1pm I can't wait. Xx

I'm back on ss tomorrow to. Will definately be avoiding my scales until weigh in.

How have you got on Berry? My scales are very high BUT it will be off within days again, this is what I'm telling myself lol x

Heyy all, I'm back on it today altho don't feel like I can stomach anythin, I think my eyes were certainly bigger than my stomach yesterday lol I also weighed myself today gained 4 lbs in one day :eek: but hopefully that'll come off by the 31st for weigh in. Hope you all had a good Christmas?

I've started eeeekkk my CDC came this morning. She was understanding of my gain lol I've gained 5 lbs back on SS ready to start a fresh. I've had a shake so far no bars this week.

Plus I'm baby sitting NYE now so I won't be out clubbing which is okish with me I save money and no hangovers lol

Anybody else back with me ??

Good luck for getting back on it:) we had friends over today. So I'm back 100% tomorrow. My CDC has just said she will weigh me on Friday. So by then I'm hoping not to see the damage I did:)

Heyy back on it too and have just finished day 2 which was a killer as I have family over from canada and we ordered pizza and boy did it smell good, i personally am finding it hard gettin back and constantly feel like I wana eat :( but hopefully that will go away and I can get back into the zone ASAP

Hi ladies it's tough this time round isn't it. :(

Day 2 Sunday 6:39am all I want is foodddd oh god... Today's going to hurt I know it.

Day 1, first shake chocolate:). I'm hoping to have a good day and avoid temptation.

Im having a shake soon too. You can do it Berry.... I'm going out just to kill the time lol

What are you doing today ?

Back