Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Hey ladies, hope everyone is good? I went gym yesterday and love it spent an hour and 20 mins working out but I am in pain today lol I will b goin later too but just a gentle work out!! @berry I started on the 4th august but went off the diet for two crazy weeks then started again on the 5th sept and been on it consistently other than takin Xmas day off and I'm 1 pound away from 5 stone which I hope I reach this week lol :). @bex I'm so sorry to hear what happened the guy sounds like a jerk hopefully the year will get better after a not so great start and gettin rid of him was most likely for the best as u deserve so much better!!!
@honey hope tomorrow is a good day in the diet!!
@jojo welcome it's tough sticking with it but the support u get off this site is amazing so keep posting and let us kno how you get on :)

Thanks amad totally agree it's hard and 3 yrs ago this site was my life line and was a great part in me achieving 4 half stone loss....nearly day 1 over I'm looking to loose around 5 stone :)))).....I packed in smoking few years ago big reason why I gained weight back but now just need to loose the weight.

I'm up I've had 2 cups of green tea planning on having my first shake at 9am my friend and I are booking our summer holiday tonight so excited its not till August but I'm happy as I will be at target easily then at 10.7 :)

im back in the 13's stone bracket. :(

Welcime jojo how did you get on yesterday ?

How ow long does it take you all to reach ketosis ???

Id like to lose 5 lbs this week at weigh in x

Hi Honey, Sorry I don't have time to catch up with all of the pages of posts since I was last here. It looks as though you've had a little blip? Totally understandable and forgivable at this time of year ... and only 5lbs? I think that's brilliant! You'll soon get that off and more!
Happy new year! x

I'm up I've had 2 cups of green tea planning on having my first shake at 9am my friend and I are booking our summer holiday tonight so excited its not till August but I'm happy as I will be at target easily then at 10.7 :)

im back in the 13's stone bracket. :(

Welcime jojo how did you get on yesterday ?

How ow long does it take you all to reach ketosis ???

Id like to lose 5 lbs this week at weigh in x

I can't wait to see the 13's which should be next weigh in or next one. I hope for a big loss next weigh in. I'm hoping for 5lbs as well. When is ur next weigh in?Where r u looking to go on holiday? I'm going to Spain, salou in June.

Hi honey was good yesterday staying focused I'm hoping tommorrow or tues I will be in ketosis ...I just keep drinking the water....oh and running to toilet had a sneaky look at scales this morn lost 4lb...

Berry Saturday is my weigh I days I prefer morning weigh ins. We are looking at Greece this yeah. Where did u book yours? Thomas Cook are well expensive for 7 nights :(

hi hi jojo glad your doing well it's all better when ketosis visits lol how much is shake that weight products then?

Im going to aim for my second shake at 2pm I need to have them early before my friend arrives lol

image.jpg This was on the Facebook page this morning I so love it x

Hiya for 4 weeks supply it's 42.00....there is choice of shakes, soups bars etc but all ihave is choc shakes warm really nice and tasty.....

Hiya for 4 weeks supply it's 42.00....there is choice of shakes, soups bars etc but all ihave is choc shakes warm really nice and tasty.....
Gosh that's better than Cambridge by far

Berry Saturday is my weigh I days I prefer morning weigh ins. We are looking at Greece this yeah. Where did u book yours? Thomas Cook are well expensive for 7 nights :(

hi hi jojo glad your doing well it's all better when ketosis visits lol how much is shake that weight products then?

Im going to aim for my second shake at 2pm I need to have them early before my friend arrives lol

Mine is Saturday as well at the moment. Not sure if they will stay like that. Might try and get back to Thursdays. Just dug out the holiday stuff yes it's Thomas Cook. For a family of 4 we paid 1,400, half board for the week. Taking the kids out of school, already got permission other wise it's just to expensive during term holidays.

Heyy that pic Honey_J has certainly got me motivate :) and this time of year is always a struggle but as soon as you get into it you know the pounds will drop off and I was in Ketosis on the 2nd day so I am sure you will be soon. I am also hoping for 5lbs loss this week to get me into the 11's and i've narrowed my graduation dress down to two so supper excited, if I figure out how to add pics I will post one of the day I started and on my graduation day :) @jojo WOW in terms of price that is so good, I pay about £42 weekly :/ might have to check that out. I have weigh in on Friday but realised I am a day short for shakes so hoping my consultant can change it to Thursday this week.

Mine is Saturday as well at the moment. Not sure if they will stay like that. Might try and get back to Thursdays. Just dug out the holiday stuff yes it's Thomas Cook. For a family of 4 we paid 1,400, half board for the week. Taking the kids out of school, already got permission other wise it's just to expensive during term holidays.
Berry that's fab for a family prices for just me are coming up as £600 + and that bed & breakfast :( I remember in 2009 I went to Greece for £300 half board :) I might try another company too.

Heyy that pic Honey_J has certainly got me motivate :) and this time of year is always a struggle but as soon as you get into it you know the pounds will drop off and I was in Ketosis on the 2nd day so I am sure you will be soon. I am also hoping for 5lbs loss this week to get me into the 11's and i've narrowed my graduation dress down to two so supper excited, if I figure out how to add pics I will post one of the day I started and on my graduation day :) @jojo WOW in terms of price that is so good, I pay about £42 weekly :/ might have to check that out. I have weigh in on Friday but realised I am a day short for shakes so hoping my consultant can change it to Thursday this week.

Yes id like to see pics how fab that you are close to the 11s :) Cambridge this week cost me £46 my gosh. Just Aswell I like the products even though Exante in taste is ok too. I can't wait to hit ketosis again hoping by Tuesday again.

Well day 1 achieved yayyyyyyyyy and I'm not hungry either just cold.. :)

Well day 1 achieved yayyyyyyyyy and I'm not hungry either just cold.. :)

I'm freezing today. Will go for a couple of walks in the week. Sometimes I have so much energy. Yes deffo try some other places. My Cambridge was 44 this time. It's a shame they don't do deals like exante and other diets do.

Back