Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Hi JoJo thanks for the recommendation for Shake that weight I have ordered a weeks supply so will see how i get on. It is cheaper than my CD but not as much as you say. My order with delivery is £34.24 for a weeks supply, which is still cheaper. I have ordered all varieties of bars, soups and shakes so will see which I prefer.

Of course will do..x

Well done jojo and in terms of the headache just keep drinking your water, I find it so difficult getting the full amount down :( but it does help!! Hope you all had a good Monday?

That's a nice loss Jo :) I'm only having 2.5 litres if that some days. Not including my green teas etc.

my problem atm is daily weighing :( it really does have an affect on my mood or actions on the diet /anybody else get like this?

Hi honey...I know what you mean I'm a daily weigher....I know we really shouldn't ....but hey all them pounds add up just think of the weekly weight x

Doing great today. Food isn't on my mind. Kids r back to school. So means I can get walking again to the school:) do u write down what uve lost each day. I get too nervous to weigh daily. I usually weigh just once at home. How's ur day going

Hi berry great to hear no I don't write it down but my weekly weigh in is on sat and will make note of that one for sure x

Looks like I'm starting to catch the cold of my hubby have a really tickly cough and had some lozenges just hope it does not affect my weight loss...im staying on plan no matter what lol

1st day back on it was hard! I faltered and ate a burger as was so hungry whilst out and about. Ah well not going to beat myself up about it, will be better when I'm back on a normal routine again. Weighed in last night 10st 5 on an evening 10st 2lb on a morning so will see how things are in a month. I don't feel the need to weigh myself all the time at the mo either. Bought some size 10 primark skinny jeans on my travels, bit tight so when i next try them on i will see how they fit and use this as my guide lol
Hope all doing well

Hey i am terrible for weighing myself multiple times through out the day but i expect it to go up and down so i tend to concentrate on my morning one, its a terrible habit but for me keeps me motivated whereas if it was affecting my mood I would maybe weigh myself every other day so maybe try that and see if it helps? hope you feel better jojo it sucks feeling unwel but keep going your loss is amazing. I have been ok recently annoyed I haven't started work and don't have a start date as I just want to get going but since Friday I have been going to the gym everyday (except Monday had dentist and was super painful) but going gym feels great to get out the house, also i could hardly run for a minute before but today I ran 5 minutes walked 5 minutes and repeated for 30 mins so super happy with that :) I am just looking forward to graduation so i can have the day off lol altho i kno it'll b hell getting back into it.

Hi berry I'm still fighting the lousy cold feeling really bad and only being on 400 calories a day guess that not helped up to now I lost 10 lb but will know sat for sure as that's weigh in day...understand you loose more in 1st week so I know be lot less next week just glad to get through 1st week how's you ?

Hey everyone, jojo well done for sticking with it even with a cold but your so close to sat now bet you cant wait to see the results :). I had weigh in today and had a surprising but lovely 5 and half pounds off which puts me into the 11's :eek: can honestly say never thought that would happen, so i am super stoked about that. Berry whens your weigh in? and how r u honey_j and bex? hope all is going well!!!

Hi berry I'm still fighting the lousy cold feeling really bad and only being on 400 calories a day guess that not helped up to now I lost 10 lb but will know sat for sure as that's weigh in day...understand you loose more in 1st week so I know be lot less next week just glad to get through 1st week how's you ?

That's great 10lbs wow. What times weigh in? Doing fine apart from being really hungry today. I usually get days like this and others where I just don't fancy the shakes at all.

Hey everyone, jojo well done for sticking with it even with a cold but your so close to sat now bet you cant wait to see the results :). I had weigh in today and had a surprising but lovely 5 and half pounds off which puts me into the 11's :eek: can honestly say never thought that would happen, so i am super stoked about that. Berry whens your weigh in? and how r u honey_j and bex? hope all is going well!!!

Well done on your loss that's great. Can't wait to see the 11's. I weigh on Saturday and will be well chuffed to see the 13's that would make my day. I usually weigh on a Thursday too which I should be getting back to after this weigh in.

Back