Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Hey ladies, had weigh in today and I lost 4lbs which was a complete shock but absolutely thrilled. :)

Mrsmya2210-thank you so much that was really sweet and you have had amazing losses yourself so WELL DONE and keep going!!!

Berry1- thanks, and it really helps me to see the progress, so much so I have 4 or 5 different place I record it lol I am a visual person so doing that works well.

JulieHotch- thank you so much and I will post picture, I have my graduation next week which was my first goal I wanted to reach, so I will post pictures next weekend which will be from the day I started to graduation day.

Honey-J- it is tough and I think there are always phases we go through and especially with just having Christmas getting back into it is hard but you just need to get past this and take it one day at a time. Try to remember how amazing you felt before Christmas when you was on it and all the things you want to lose the weight for, write it down somewhere and place it in sight. Also recently I joined a gym and maybe you could try doing light exercised around the house (obviously ask your consultant as to what you can do) but it has really helped me and my weight loss and got me motivated and focused. Finally, you CAN do this and come Feb you will be in the 12’s feeling and looking amazing!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Well done on your loss, great

Bit of news here. So i am training at the moment as an Operating Department Practitioner and qualify in July. I had an interview today and i got the Job!!!!! I will be on the anaesthetic trauma team at st georges hospital london. You know 24hrs in A and E? Thats my hospital
So today i am going off plan so i can have a drink in celebration

Well done Bex!! that is fantastic news Congratulations! :) and hope you have a lovely time celebrating well deserved. :) How is everyone getting on this weekend?

Bit of news here. So i am training at the moment as an Operating Department Practitioner and qualify in July. I had an interview today and i got the Job!!!!! I will be on the anaesthetic trauma team at st georges hospital london. You know 24hrs in A and E? Thats my hospital
Yay Bex :) x

Well done bex, great news.

Oh wow congrats totally deserved night off!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey ladies, how is everyone this Monday, I am suffering with a headache today but hopefully it will pass.

I have headache as well, i am trying to be 100% no cheating for 2 weeks and so will go through ketosis in the next day or two grr
hope you are ok

Yea felt much better today, got an interview on Thursday which I am not looking forward to but hopefully be ok :/ Hope everyone has had a good start to the week, when do people have weigh ins and how are you all feeling about them?

Yea felt much better today, got an interview on Thursday which I am not looking forward to but hopefully be ok :/ Hope everyone has had a good start to the week, when do people have weigh ins and how are you all feeling about them?
Good luck with the interview! Im sure you will smash it.
Im getting frustrated as i just seem to be plateauing at 10st, i havent budged from this since i hit it and yeah its annoying. If i stay at this for the next few days then i think i need to go up to step two or something as i think i need to eat more to lose it if that makes sense. I think my metabolism needs a kick up the back side.
How are you doing this week?

Thank you!!!! had the interview today and got the job :eek: they hired me there and then saying that I came across really confident, Cambridge has changed my life in so many aspects that I am so grateful and amazed at the difference in just over 6 months and how time has flown it literally feels like a month if that. I lost another 3 lbs today taking me to 11 stone 5 lbs and all in time for my graduation, I will certainly post pictures tomorrow. 2015 will be the year we all reach our goals :) and I for one can not wait. Hope everyone is well and keep with it.

Thank you!!!! had the interview today and got the job :eek: they hired me there and then saying that I came across really confident, Cambridge has changed my life in so many aspects that I am so grateful and amazed at the difference in just over 6 months and how time has flown it literally feels like a month if that. I lost another 3 lbs today taking me to 11 stone 5 lbs and all in time for my graduation, I will certainly post pictures tomorrow. 2015 will be the year we all reach our goals :) and I for one can not wait. Hope everyone is well and keep with it.

Fantastic well done you. Your doing great with your weight loss. Look forward to pics:)

Amazing news congratulations! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Congratulations!!! New job, new you! x

Such a lovely post AmaD I love how strong you are. X

ok so i have gone up to step 2. i just made the most awesome fish and red lentil stew!!! made double amount and split it to freeze half.
Feeling good today my jeans from when i was 9st well i fastened them today!! muffin top was abound but yeahy. in october i couldn't get them past my thighs!!!
jeans.jpgstew.jpg

Back