Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Hiya ladies I'm back from my valentines weekend away last night. I even lost a pound after eating 3 course meals everyday. So how is everyone doing? My main focus is Mexico now in August.

Dont be be worried Berry you will do it. Xx

Ive lost another 2lbs!!!! That brings me to 9st 6lbs, another 3 lbs and i will be very happy. Lets see if i can do it before my birthday in 10 days lol
Also measured myself today as i haven't in a while.
chest gone from 38 to 32
my actual waist from 31-27
cwp waist from 33-29
hips 44-38

I am actually buzzing about this. looking forward to posting before and after pics in a week on FB. I haven't spoken on there about my weight loss so will be a shock for some lol
Having a night off tonight as having a catch up with a friend

how is everyone?

Fantastic Bex I'm jealous lol

well i I have a new CDC's coming to see me today to start up again, it's time to get my head back in the game asap...

how is is everybody today? It's awfull quiet ladies xx

Fantastic Bex I'm jealous lol

well i I have a new CDC's coming to see me today to start up again, it's time to get my head back in the game asap...

how is is everybody today? It's awfull quiet ladies xx

Great to see you getting back into into Honey! you know you'll feel better even after 1 week! x

It does seem very quite on here for sure. Honey you will do it i have no doubt, fresh start with a new cdc who will hopefully give you more encouragement.

Thank you ladies xxx

shes arriving at 3pm :D it's a new lady so a fresh start.

Has as anybody had the spag Bol ? Is it nice ? X

I've got 5 to try I will add plenty of spices :) so weigh in is Friday evening. I've been told to start in step 2 so I'm going to give it a whirl. X

Hi. I start SS tomorrow and reading all your posts these last couple of days waiting to start (busy weekend no point starting till Monday!) has really motivated me

lots to lose! Here we go.....

Hi. I start SS tomorrow and reading all your posts these last couple of days waiting to start (busy weekend no point starting till Monday!) has really motivated me

lots to lose! Here we go.....

Welcome Jubly :) nice to meet you. It's the best diet ever. How much u got to lose ? I've restarted so far so good. X

Hi. Need to shift 4 ish! Done it before but only ever for a month just to get a stone gone pre holiday. Bit nervous.

Hi. Need to shift 4 ish! Done it before but only ever for a month just to get a stone gone pre holiday. Bit nervous.
Will you be doing SS? Once you get 7 days done you will be shrinking fast. Try not to be nervous we are all here together remember

Hi. Yes SS. Have 2 spag Bol tho but seen some saying dont use in first weeks....

nice water bottle bought to make water monitoring easier. Last glass of wine tonight!

Well yesterday was successful
today 3 shakes and a chicken fillet with mushrooms. I have my personal training at 6pm so that's why I'm eating protein for lunch at work.

My BMI is 32 :eek: I'd like to get into the 20's by next week.
Hope everyone has a good Monday x

Morning all I'm jade new to the site and new to the Cambridge weight plan. I started 2 weeks ago on Exante but I was nibbling. So I'm lucky to have a supportive mum who will be paying for my supplies for a month. Im on day 2 today (10/11/14 ) yesterday was hard but I got through all of my 3 ready made shakes. Sundays weight was a whooping 14stone 6 lbs :mad: Without a doubt my scales are different to my CDC's So my goal is to get down into the 12 stone bracket by Decemeber. I plan to post often diet / social life!!! Xx

Just a quick hello Jade, I've found you now so shall read from the start later.

Here's to a fab week for us all :)

Morning honey, just catching up with your diary.
Hope all went well with your CDC ?

I have to say I'm not a fan of the Spag Bol but I love the risotto with a spoon of curry powder in it so I guess it's like everything it's all down to personal taste.

I will be stalking you now as I agree the boards are quiet at the moment.

Here's to another fab day :)

Well yesterday was successful
today 3 shakes and a chicken fillet with mushrooms. I have my personal training at 6pm so that's why I'm eating protein for lunch at work.

My BMI is 32 :eek: I'd like to get into the 20's by next week.
Hope everyone has a good Monday x

Hi, nice to see you back....the quest for Mexico continues eh?! I fell off the wagon at the weekend!:mad: I ended up having a few drinks on saturday night, wasnt particularly bad (only vodka & soda) on the food side either but gave myself a right headache for Sunday.....forgot why drinking isnt recommended on the diet! Anyways it was the muchies the next day that threw me off. Not completely as was still in ketosis but it sure showed on the scales. I seem to retain fluid after drinking so havent been on the scales again. Going to get weighed at the weekend so will see what Ive managed to lose by then! Damn Ive got no will power when the other half is around......Im sooooo weak!!

Nearly cracked today.. almost had some chocolate and my son's dinner he didn't eat. I was so close :mad: I need to stay 100% for holiday in June.... I can do this, we all can:)

Back