Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

AmaD congratulations on your losses! So happy for you!
Honey Glad to see you are happy again with a new consultant

I have decided to stop cambridge for a while as i just can't afford it with needing to eat regular food as well as 2 products a day. :( So instead what i have decided to do is use the money i would spend in a WEEK on cambridge and join a gym instead. Im on a fitness app and calorie counting as well as healthy eating and taking what i have learnt about portion control and carbs. Started the gym on friday and i have done before pics (I'm obsessed with this i know but it keeps me motivated) and well i went on saturday sunday and monday at 630am before work! Crazy right? Its addictive i feel and am going again in the morning had a rest day today. Im hoping that i can maintain and even tone up more because of this. will see in a months time so i will be lurking here still as i do enjoy the conversation and support within this thread!

I have decided to stop cambridge for a while as i just can't afford it with needing to eat regular food as well as 2 products a day. :( So instead what i have decided to do is use the money i would spend in a WEEK on cambridge and join a gym instead. Im on a fitness app and calorie counting as well as healthy eating and taking what i have learnt about portion control and carbs. Started the gym on friday and i have done before pics (I'm obsessed with this i know but it keeps me motivated) and well i went on saturday sunday and monday at 630am before work! Crazy right? Its addictive i feel and am going again in the morning had a rest day today. Im hoping that i can maintain and even tone up more because of this. will see in a months time so i will be lurking here still as i do enjoy the conversation and support within this thread!
Bex your making the right choice hun. Your super skinny and healthy. :D I admire your determination since you started. Good luck and keep posting xx

You sound like your in the zone and your do well without Cambridge now. Keep us updated with how your finding it:)

Monday again ;) how is everyone ? Berry ? X

Monday again ;) how is everyone ? Berry ? X

Hey Honey, hope you're well. I'm feeling good even though it is Monday!!

Up for another week and looking forward to another loss this week. I live for weigh in day ... Wish my week away waiting for Sunday to come.

Have a good week!

Jx

Hey Honey, hope you're well. I'm feeling good even though it is Monday!!

Up for another week and looking forward to another loss this week. I live for weigh in day ... Wish my week away waiting for Sunday to come.

Have a good week!

Jx
hahaha glad to hear your in good spirit it hers on this diet. Good luck x

Struggling. Why is it so bloody hard. Was so easy at first. Now all I think about is food... so frustrating :(
I know hun , I'm the same but we can do this. When's your next weigh in ? Mines today -Tuesday x

Thanks she's left. And I really need to keep focused. Berry report back later hun ok x

I'm ready for today...

Hey everyone,
Looks like you've all done amazing so far! I've done the Cambridge diet before but was so bad when I got off and put every lb back on! :(
So I've decided to give it a go again and started today. I'm dreading these next few days as I remember last time they were full of headaches and hunger pains.
Hopefully reading about all your successes will keep me motivated and away from the crisps!
xx

Hey everyone, Looks like you've all done amazing so far! I've done the Cambridge diet before but was so bad when I got off and put every lb back on! :( So I've decided to give it a go again and started today. I'm dreading these next few days as I remember last time they were full of headaches and hunger pains. Hopefully reading about all your successes will keep me motivated and away from the crisps! xx

Hey Katie, good on you for getting started. You'll have made a difference by summer time. Just think how great that will be!

I really do hope so! I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend and his family on the 7th of July, they're all super fit. I don't want to be the chubby one in my swimsuit!

Has anyone been doing exercise as well? I'm on ss but want to tone up as well
xx

I really do hope so! I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend and his family on the 7th of July, they're all super fit. I don't want to be the chubby one in my swimsuit!

Has anyone been doing exercise as well? I'm on ss but want to tone up as well
xx
Try to stay away from exercising apart from walking. It can affect your losses. I understand the toning up part maybe consider doing SS+ if u wanna exercise x

Back