Size 12 SKINNY JEANS!!!

Cathy

Silver Member
Woop Woop!
We went to Town yesterday (my birthday)
My husband bought me some gorgeous knee length, brown flat boots from Dune.
I was thrilled to even be able to get my legs down them (have always had chunky calves, even when slim)
Anyway, today I nipped up to Tesco to see if there were any skinny jeans that I could wear with them inside the boots, cuz I've always wanted to do that.
I tried on the 14s and they were too big!! So I got the 12s!! :bliss::bliss:
I really can't believe this, I have not been a 12 since 1983. :angel09::party0011::party0011:

I'm so happy for you babe, that is absolutely wonderful!! And happy birthday for yesterday :)

wow thats brilliant well done

Thats so fab!! wel done! i bet u look gorgeous! and a very happy birthday to youuu xx

That is brilliant. Congrats and well done to you. All your hard work has paid off.

Alex

What a truly wonderful birthday present! :) We need pics of you in your skinny jeans n' boots now though! ;)

Congratulations your weight loss is amazing!!

Woop Woop!
We went to Town yesterday (my birthday)
My husband bought me some gorgeous knee length, brown flat boots from Dune.
I was thrilled to even be able to get my legs down them (have always had chunky calves, even when slim)
Anyway, today I nipped up to Tesco to see if there were any skinny jeans that I could wear with them inside the boots, cuz I've always wanted to do that.
I tried on the 14s and they were too big!! So I got the 12s!! :bliss::bliss:
I really can't believe this, I have not been a 12 since 1983. :angel09::party0011::party0011:

Happy birthday for yesterday Cathy. I'm so excited for you,what a fantastic achievment!! I so can't wait to get my knee high boots as i have huge calves and would lurrrvvveee a pair. Get you strutting your stuff in your knee highs and skinny jeans -good for you hun :banana dancer:

fabulous, bl**dy well done!

Wahey!!!!!! Well done thats awesome! :D

Well done look forward to seeing pictures.XX

Wow that is fan-bally-tastic hun, well done you and a great big belated birthday hug for yesterday!

xx

Thanks everyone, planning on wearing the boots and jeans tonight.
When I was walking to work this morning, I passed a neighbour scraping her windscreen and said Hi.
She didn't recognise me!! He He! :)
My husband says I look like a "Rock Chick" now!

Well done Cathy! Happy Birthday, and isn't that the best feeling ever when your neighbours and friends don't know you and then that look of shock when they see you!!!

Back