• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 12

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Just back from the park and thought i would let you guys know how pleased i am ...not only was i able to run around forever with my boys...but i spent most of the day pulling my pants up, which is fab!! size 12's are now slightly too big for me so hopefully in a month or so i will be into a size 10 ...which is one size away from my goal !!! Going to go on ebay to buy some belts as i refuse to buy and clothes until i am a small 10 yay!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done hun you are doing so well. Size 12 too big eh - wow. Better get on ebay asap hun to buy those belts. I dont think your boys would forgive you if your pants fell down in the park!! xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Cheers daisy...good job my legs a hige enough to keep them up otherwise ......full moon hahahaha
Fingers crossed my legs start to go soon otherwise i am going to look strange!

2hourglass

Silver Member
Just back from the park and thought i would let you guys know how pleased i am ...not only was i able to run around forever with my boys...but i spent most of the day pulling my pants up, which is fab!! size 12's are now slightly too big for me so hopefully in a month or so i will be into a size 10 ...which is one size away from my goal !!! Going to go on ebay to buy some belts as i refuse to buy and clothes until i am a small 10 yay!!!
That's funny - pants are knickers where I'm from - I'm sure the 'men' will have something to say about you pulling yours up !!:D Not sure if I will ever be a 10 again - a 12/14 is good for me otherwise my boobs start melting :eek:

my legs are always the last place I lose from too, very annoying as they are not good. Nice pic btw xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Great news Nic..you will be in a 10 b4 u know it !!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks guys..... feels great ...but i have a sneaky suspicion getting to a 10 will take a long time xx

FANTASTIC, bet it feels fab!! Love the new avatar by the way xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Yup, size 8 is small but its the right size for me ...if you look in my albums you will see i didnt look too thin...i have a fairly small frame and i am very short too.

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Love the new pics...you must feel soo amazing - it take less weight loss to get in the smaller sizes if you know what I mean so not long now......my sis is taller than me (ie 5 5") and looks her best at Size 8.....me at 5'4" look my best at comfortable Size 10.....so its not really about size just about when you look your best..........well done!!

Hey Nicktastic!

I want to be a size 8 also, im only 5ft, so i am really small! I am sooooooo looking forward to getting into size 8 jeans, I got big boobs though so size 10-12 will probably be my top size!

I want to stay on lipotrim until i get to my goal of 8stone, I was thinking of starting to buy new clothes once I weigh under 9 stone. I have 2.5 stone to loose before i get to 9 stone....

I spent ages today on the internet looking at beautiful dresses and clothes I want to buy when I hit my goal.

If i need anything before now and then, primark will be my limit!!!

I am sooo excited about the prospect of being 8stone - I really believe it is achieveable for the first time in a long time... :)

xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hey Nicktastic!

I want to be a size 8 also, im only 5ft, so i am really small! I am sooooooo looking forward to getting into size 8 jeans, I got big boobs though so size 10-12 will probably be my top size!

I want to stay on lipotrim until i get to my goal of 8stone, I was thinking of starting to buy new clothes once I weigh under 9 stone. I have 2.5 stone to loose before i get to 9 stone....

I spent ages today on the internet looking at beautiful dresses and clothes I want to buy when I hit my goal.

If i need anything before now and then, primark will be my limit!!!

I am sooo excited about the prospect of being 8stone - I really believe it is achieveable for the first time in a long time... :)

xxx
Yeah me too hun, but i am the opposite way round my top will go to a size 8 ...and my legs well i don't think so ..but i am hopefull...(going to hammer legs exercises) My chemist will only let me go down as far as 9st 2 lbs but i am not sure its far enoughfor size 8 bottom...we'll see..if not i will do the rest on my own keo diet hehe

ty xox :)

TracyJ

Gold Member
I am not going on a night out with a bloodtysize 10 lol! xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek: OH YES YOU ARE!!!! i won't look tiny honest ....i need to be 10 / 8 as i am a dwarf

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Decided going to have my hair cut short again ...now i dont have a huge face haha