Size 12

Hahaha thats exactly what i did! Had a bob when my face shrunk! I really want to go back to natural colour though..hmmm xxx

What are you naturally hun...mousey?
I am very dark (like the brownbits you can see ...) i am going to have more highlights as summer is coming

Yeah pretty much but dark mousey! Not nice really but i like dark hair x

Why don't you go chocolate brown...with blonde flashes through it? Saying that i think it suits you blone as you are pale skinned

Im not sure i really suit being dark, i tried to grow the blonde out when pregnant and after for a while and i looked awful! dark, dull and fat lol xx

Or you could run darker tones through as well as light blonde ...

Yeah true! My friend is my hairdresser ill ask her what she thinks! Long and dark brown i would love! x

yeah....i thought about extension last week...but i am not sure if i could handle hours of faffing

Yeah same here, i dont have time to straighten it at the min! Always up!! x

mmm that must be errr....KIDS!!!! lol

Hahaha thats about right! She has been an angel this weekend, ive had my niece and nephew and Millie made it so easy! Maybe i could handle more than 1 baby:eek: lmao x

i think green flashes to bring out those gonk features ;-p x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG !!!!1 lol its much easier with other kids as they occupy each other ...but as for having another baby?!?!?!ARE YOU MAD ..sleepless nights, getting big again and having to loss, heart burn ekkkk

Garry you cheeky git! and nic yes i was bloody joking lol never!! xx

Thought you were back on LT for a min then and had gone mad lol

Right me lovelies off to do a long ride, then on to the thigh trainer whilst drinking **** loads of water before tomorrow lol speak in a bit chicks xxx

Anyway you went back and had another! I wouldnt want to share Mills more than anything to be honest! xx

Good luck hun, long ride sounds great to me lol xxxxx

see ya later crocodile xx

I know i did but it wasnt really my choice! I was told i was pregnant (well shocked) and the next day i was told my cervix was fooked and this could be my last chance.... that is the only reason matt is here as me and his dad were not in a good place at the time x

Back