11ST Target...I will get there!

Oops! the hangover is the price we pay but keep on track you never know!

well done on the STS!

Yayyyyyyyyy

I managed to get the flu and believe me when I say this...I have only had it once or twice in past and I DO NOT want it again.

My temp and symptoms have lessend a bit now. I can breathe again and dont feel like im freezing and boiling to death at same time...I just feel like im freezing when temp goes up now...amongst the other stuff.

Not been eating that great although have been sticking to plan.

Hopefully might feel like cooking again today.

Oh no feel better, I would not wish it on my worst enemy! make sure you are getting plenty of fluids in you even if you are not eating.

Hi! Just wanted to congratulate you on your loss so far! Oh and I also have flu at the moment so you definitely have my sympathy!

Star weeks rolled round again. Feel like a total bloated whale.

I have tried not to take co-codamol but am in way too much pain. Woke up 4 times during the night so had to take it in the end.

Food wise...ok. Appetite getting better and staying to plan.

Oh, just to add, thanks Jukie and Dawn. I am feeling a lot better. Still coughing a bit but its going.

Hope your feeling better Dawn.

I
Oh, just to add, thanks Jukie and Dawn. I am feeling a lot better. Still coughing a bit but its going.

Hope your feeling better Dawn.

You’re welcome x
This flu really hangs around! I’m on day 9 now and still not fully recovered. I’m back at work but still have the cough and cold 🤧

Good to hear you’re back on plan. I didn’t eat much either when I was ill. Maybe that had something to do with me losing 7lbs today lol 😂

Fingers crossed you’re back to normal soon xx

Hope your a lot better Dawn! x

I feel almost normal, I get tired so easily though and end up achy. I have no idea how long this will last but I really need it to stop

Can't believe we are in March already...I only have 6.5 months to full drop to a size 14. I'm getting a tad worried. I am an 18 top now and 16 bottom. I would really like my top half to even out a bit.

I’m glad you’re on the mend @Mom38

I’m still not fully recovered...still coughing and snivelling...but I’m nowhere near as bad as I was. I’m afraid you probably have a bit longer to go!

You can definitely get down to a 14 in that time...both top and bottom! It’s just a question of being positive and keeping focused.
You can do it x

CONFESSION TIME LOL

My son actually slept at his nans last night...soooo, I went out with my friends.

I had quite a lot to drink cocktails...wine....rum etc, had a lovely meal involving prawns in garlic butter, lamb, chips, bread and a hint of salad lol

Needless to say I felt a bit worse for wear today and my insides are dancing round like they are having their own private disco.

Will pick up my game for rest of week but had a bliddy good night last night and no regrets!

Hahaha it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself and that’s brilliant! Isn’t it lovely to let your hair down and just have some fun!
I have several meals out planned for next week so WI may be a little dodgy on Thursday...but we still have to enjoy ourselves! Xx

1lb on...a bit narked over that, especially since im off to Wales next week for a week away. Ffs lol.

Melon at this time is not my bag but swallowing it lol.

@Mom38 think im with you on this one, at the best of times, i can just about stomach the hifi bars or overnight oats if i have to or if i have been good and productive and actually bothered to prepare some

Back