Size 14 Jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
As you can probably guess from the title i am now wearing size 14!!!! jeans!!!

With my winnings on monday i decided to go and buy some jeans as my size 16s were beginning to bug the hell out of me keep on falling down an that so went to sainsburys tried on the 14 thinking ah nah these aint guna fit its been 6 years since i was a 14 in jeans ...... BUT THEY BLOODY FITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then went to tesco and got another!! pair in a size 14 also!!! I am so so happy!!!

I also treated myself to a gorge pair of ankle boots ;)

WOW!! Size 14 in two DIFFERENT shops- now that is an achievement! LOL!
I need new ankle boots too...but haven't any bingo winnings to let me get them! Will have to save while back on LT and get them as my finishing 'treat'!

thats wicked hun x
well done.
bet ya got a huge cheesy grin on ya mush lol x

Very well done - it's great to drop the dress sizes :) :)

And I'm pleased you treated yourself, you DESERVE it!

:giggle: cheers ma dears :) x

I am indeed!!! I think finally my luck is in; how long it will stay is anyones guess!!!!

It's not all down to luck, you have put in a lot of hard work to get where you are.

Your graduation pictures are great, I'm so jealous of your lovely long eyelashes!!!

HI

Enjoy it.. you deserve the happiness.. hard work does pay off.. and this week has proven that to you...! ;o)

(pat) on back! well done!

Woop! Well done Tanya thats brilliant! At this rate wont be long until your in a 12 ;) Dont ya just love shopping?? :D

luckily i've always had a small bum ... even when i was almost 20st my bf said my bum never matched my weight lol

Twit twooo! You go girl! Size 14! Wow! That's absolute fabulousness! You're a lucky duck to be able to go anywhere and try on a pair of jeans knowing they'll fit!

Yummy ankle boots, want some! This forum costs me a fortune. Every time someone tells of something they want or have bought, I want some!

I'm so pleased you were sensible and spent some of that money on yourself!

wow hun dat is so brilliant im too scared to try on smaller clothes so i just put safety pins on the sides hahaha! so funny. Congrats and may the size 12's follow.

anne-marie - get out there and try some smaller clothes on! even if you dont buy them atleast you'll get a boost knowing that you are shrinking!! :)

You are having a truly lovely week. Savour every moment. You must look hot in the new threads. Good for you!!!

Great makes it all feel worth it in the end size 14 is a size no one would be ahamed of ..i'm totaly skint at the moment so can't buy new clothes can you send me some luck please :D

debz x

Back