Size 14, wooohoooo.

Well done! x

hi - well done for the smaller jeans - what a satisfying feeling - am between sizes at the moment so some too big others too small. Will def try matalan at the weekend. good luck for those Size 12s - wont be long till you fit them Susanxx

Susan, thats amazing...just seen your updated pic, you look fab. So so proud of you. I haven't been around for a while but thankyou for your lovely message you left me. I'm in dire need of getting back to grips with the diet and seeing how well you have done is such great motivation. Well done chick.xx

Well done Susan - you must feel sooooooooooooo good.

Excellent work Susan! You must be so proud of yourself. It is amazing what you have achieved in such a short space of time. I hope that I can do the same. You are an inspiration:happy096:

Thankyou every1.

Airgirl nice to see you hun, hope you are well chick.xx

Kippa, keep the jeans and at least get a pic of you in them, then if you dont like them put them on e bay.

Think I drove hubby mad last night I kept telling him thwt i had bought some size 14 jeans.lol.

Hubby said when Im in 12 he will take me out and buy me whatever underwear I want.lol. Im just wondering who will benifit from the new underwear, hehe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back