• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 14! Woop woop!

S: 16st2lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st5lb(14.6%)
Hey all!

I gave blood today and whilst I was there in town I thought I'd have a little nosey round the charity shops to see if there was anything nice (also all my tops are getting too big so wanted some smaller ones)...

I bought 2 tops - one a brown Jane Norman size 14, and a white fitted fleecy top in a small..

THEY BOTH FIT!!!!!

There was also a size 12 coat I tried on and liked, and that fitted too!!!!!

I am such a happy bunny :bliss::thankyouthankyou::bunnydance::party0011::wee:

Size 12? Small? Size 14? This is just crazy for me!:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks BL!

Yeah I was well chuffed, I bought those 2 nice tops, a scarf, and a pretty bag for like £20.. It's nothing! And the money won't be going into someone's back pocket, it'll be going to people who really need it!

Well done - that's fab

xx

Well done PB

Welcome to the Charity Shop Club.
There was never much on offer in the big sizes, but there's so mch out there now - and I do like a bargain. Also as you will lose about a size each month the clothes don't last long so they can go back to the charity shop.
Size 12 WOW. Not far to go now.
Well done. xxx

Thanks SB! Yeah I had to check the label a couple of times, to check it was a 12 not a 22 or something! And I am loving the charity shop shopping already, so many clothes to browse - because even if you can't quite fit it yet there's no harm in getting it for when you are that size.... It's brilliant!! I keep thinking they've mislabeled things in there because they actually fit lol! like "this is a size 14? no way. They must've meant to put size 18 or something".

I am LOVING being a Loser! tee hee! Makes it all worth it. My aim is to be a fully fledged size 12 by my birthday in march, that would be awesome... At this rate, I'll get there!

S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
well done!
daisy x

That's great, bet you'll be chuffed when you actually hit those 14's charliegirl!

I'm not quite there with my bottom half yet, I have to lose about another inch off my waist mostly (funny cos normally it's my thighs that put me into bigger sizes). So I'm 14 top and 16 bottom I guess, for a short while anyway!