Size 14!!

Claudia84

Hey everyone, well today I went shopping and plucked up the courage to go in a "skinny girl" shop, iv always avoided them as i felt like I'd get stared at and they'ed think "what's she doing in here" anyway I took a few sizes into the changing room as I didnt no what size I was and to my joy I'm a 14 and purchased two pairs of skinny jeans!! I started at a tight 22 and now I'm a 14 I'm over joyed xx

Oh well done! I went to get a couple of tops the other day and was so thrilled that all of the 14s i picked up to try on fit perfectly no problems. It's brilliant, isn't it. I think if and when a size 12 fits i will fall down in a faint!

Haha it's the best feeling ever, my goal was to be a comfy 16 and now iv passed it, one more stone and a half and that'll b 7stone and I'll Start maintaining, can't believe how amazing the results are, I can't wait to Become a consultant in the new year! Well done to u too, how long have u been on cd x

WELL DONE CLAUDIA84 :D:D:D:D:D:D

I also actually went clothes shopping last night too and was dancing around Next changing room as i was also a size 14 :) The lady in the changing room thought I was loopy lol :) and asked if I was OK :D. I started on this diet as a size 20 - 22 and started on 05/10/2011 so for me it has been an amazing 4 sizes in 2 months :D Such an amazing Feeling !!!!! Well Done once again Claudia84

Hi Claudia84

:clap: Well done. Wow, that's a lot of weight gone in a relatively short space of time :eek:
I'm only on week three and feel like I'm never going to reach my goal but you have just re-inspired me.
We need pics now :D

Wow yes we do I also want to see some pics I have also uploaded some more recent ones to my profile if anyone wants to look :)

Mishie089 said:
WELL DONE CLAUDIA84 :D:D:D:D:D:D

I also actually went clothes shopping last night too and was dancing around Next changing room as i was also a size 14 :) The lady in the changing room thought I was loopy lol :) and asked if I was OK :D. I started on this diet as a size 20 - 22 and started on 05/10/2011 so for me it has been an amazing 4 sizes in 2 months :D Such an amazing Feeling !!!!! Well Done once again Claudia84

Thank u, and a massive well done to u, that's amazing iv goin into my 20th week now and I thought mine was fast haha xx

Candlewix said:
:clap: Well done. Wow, that's a lot of weight gone in a relatively short space of time :eek:
I'm only on week three and feel like I'm never going to reach my goal but you have just re-inspired me.
We need pics now :D

U will my love, I never thought I'd be a 14 but this diet does amazing things, iv only got pic's in my pj's haha so not posting th, but when I'm finished I will fish out an old photo (theirs not that many as I hid from the camera haha) and take a new one and figure out how to post on here, I only use my phone, does anyone know how to upload from an iPhone? Xx and thanks xx

Back