Size 16 Jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers yas :)

Yeah i recieved them thanks :)

What recipes did you want from me honey? im on till about half 6 otherwise i will email you em tomorrow just let me know what youd like

Wouldn't mind the choc muffin recipe as mine always turn out like bricks lol
Ta x :)

Well done you deserve it so much xxx

Congratulations Summergurl,
it must be a great feeling knowing when you pull those jeans up they fit no bother, good for you. Your grandparents are obviously very proud of you, it's not everyone your granda would part with his beer money for.
Take care
Doirin

that's great, I think when you start trying clothes on that you dont think will fit you and then you do is amazing, sounds like you got some bargains too, but you deserve it. x

Thats great Tanya, well done... delighted for you :):)

Awwww bless, how sweet are your grandparents!!! Just shows how proud they are of you Tanya :)

fab fab FAB!!

that's such wonderful news! :) dead chuffed for you chick.

Sainsburys 25% off all clothes and accessories til end of business Monday, if anyone wants to pick up some bargains. there are some really nice summer skirts.

i bought yet another plain t-shirt for work and also a lightweight dressing gown for all my travelling. And, it was an L and not an XL!!

A size 16 would be an utter dream for me, and i know on LT i'll actually get there...!! started at 24.

Hi Tanya. really pleased for you hun and what lovely nan and grandad you have too! Keep going girl. I started off 16 (almost 18) jeans, bought a size 10 in Adsa yesterday! Keep going girl you're an inspiration to many! xxx

cheers guys :D

Wouldn't mind the choc muffin recipe as mine always turn out like bricks lol
Ta x :)

I'm on it .... i'll pm you in a min ..

it's not everyone your granda would part with his beer money for.
Take care
Doirin

hahah very true!!

Hi Tanya. really pleased for you hun and what lovely nan and grandad you have too! Keep going girl. I started off 16 (almost 18) jeans, bought a size 10 in Adsa yesterday! Keep going girl you're an inspiration to many! xxx

get you skinny minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D well done! xx

Hi Sweet 16

Oh Summergirl,
How absolutely lovely you must look. Isn't it just the BEST thing in the world discovering that!! Sometimes I wonder if we still have 'fat thoughts' and don't believe our body, hence the going around in 18 jeans...meanwhile thanks to LT (xxxx) the body is actually responding quite nicely thank you!!!
Keep it up. Fantastic!! :character00100:....you

Weird i have just posted about that chick!

I feel like i should still be in the plus size section clothing but in actual fact i can shop in the 'normal' size section - its really strange to get yer head around aint it?!!

Weird i have just posted about that chick!

I feel like i should still be in the plus size section clothing but in actual fact i can shop in the 'normal' size section - its really strange to get yer head around aint it?!!

i had that for ages too!! kept trying on trousers that were FAR too big for me - having said that I've always thought I was a bit body dysmorphic as I tend to turn a blind eye when putting on weight, in my mind I was always slimmer that I actually was....
Hopefully i'm getting it right now! x

Great stuff. I've went from 44" waist jeans, XXXL tops and 19" neck shirtswhich were all next to impossible to find and left me wearing whatever fitted and not what I wanted. I'm now XL, 17" neck and 38" waist. I can go to normal clothes shops now like Next, see something I like and just buy it. A great feeling. I'm off to Disneyland Paris with the kids in 2 weeks then am going on TFR from the 1st of february to try and shift more. I'm looking forward to it so expect to see a bit more (less) of me on here !

i had that for ages too!! kept trying on trousers that were FAR too big for me - having said that I've always thought I was a bit body dysmorphic as I tend to turn a blind eye when putting on weight, in my mind I was always slimmer that I actually was....
Hopefully i'm getting it right now! x

Haha, I still look at clothes through my fatterman eyes. I've lost the weight that quickly that when I look at something it just looks to small, I'll try it on and it fits.

Isn't that strange....

I used to watch Gok and he used to get the makeover person to stand in line with other people in size order...

I would still put myself in the same place as I would of when I was 4 stone heavier lol my head knows I'm a size 14 now and not 20 but I can't look at a size 14 and think "that will fit me"

Body image !! Strange !!

Isn't that strange....

I used to watch Gok and he used to get the makeover person to stand in line with other people in size order...

I would still put myself in the same place as I would of when I was 4 stone heavier lol my head knows I'm a size 14 now and not 20 but I can't look at a size 14 and think "that will fit me"

Body image !! Strange !!

That Gok fella melts me. He gets girls on who are naturally curvy, bangs them in a corset and tells them how fab they look. If the women were that self-conscious I doubt they'd be on the show standing in their underwear while he gropes them on camera telling them how they have brilliant melons.

He spurts about how people should just love who they are and that big is 'fabulous' but doesn't mention how he wasn't too happy with himself when he was overweight.

I'd love to stick that bone in his ear into his eye !!

Pmsl ok ok I was only using it as a simile

Calm down lol

Back