Size 16 Jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I can't stand Gok!

I hated the fatter me so much that I wouldn't let my OH see me in my undies let alone nude and I wouldn't have shown my body on TV even if my life depended upon it.....realised the other day (whilst examining my hop replacement scar) that my bum is actually quite neat.....crikey did I just say that? Seriously it seems like someone crept up behind me and nicked it when I wasn't looking! Have been in the hydrotheraphy pool for physio wearing a size 12 Speedo and someone actually commented that I was so lucky that I was so slim! If only they knew.......:D

Personally I can't stand Gok!

I hated the fatter me so much that I wouldn't let my OH see me in my undies let alone nude and I wouldn't have shown my body on TV even if my life depended upon it.....realised the other day (whilst examining my hop replacement scar) that my bum is actually quite neat.....crikey did I just say that? Seriously it seems like someone crept up behind me and nicked it when I wasn't looking! Have been in the hydrotheraphy pool for physio wearing a size 12 Speedo and someone actually commented that I was so lucky that I was so slim! If only they knew.......:D

Is it just me that finds it a bit creepy that the entire show is built up to have some random girl take all her clothes off in front of a shopping centre full of Friends, strangers and kids ?

Is it just me that finds it a bit creepy that the entire show is built up to have some random girl take all her clothes off in front of a shopping centre full of Friends, strangers and kids ?

I'm with you on that one Sean! And having had horrendous body issues myself I just don't understand how women with, supposedly, the same sort of issues can do it.......absolutely no 7ucking way!

What do the rest of you guys think? Would you let yourself be humiliated in this way?

oh no i couldnt do it!! ill watch the show if its on,,but i honestly could never do it myself....the only place i think i could do it is in a country where everyone is overweight and nobody judges and then id think about it!!......however,,,in 5 months time im sure id be happy to do it :) x

God yes, I'd get my kit off! Last time I lost a lot of weight, I ended up doing a burlesque performance in front of about 200 people - it was FAB. I think it's the confidence from losing weight as much as anything. It's about feeling the fear and doing it anyway!

God yes, I'd get my kit off! Last time I lost a lot of weight, I ended up doing a burlesque performance in front of about 200 people - it was FAB. I think it's the confidence from losing weight as much as anything. It's about feeling the fear and doing it anyway!

I can maybe understand when you've lost the weight Bren....but before?:eek: I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.......

Well done! What a great feeling! Im only on week 3 but hope i can stick to it as long as you, ur an inspiration!

Back