Size 18, whoop whoop!!!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
OMG, Went shopping yesterday and the 'mil' decided I needed a pressie for doing so well, got a really pretty shirt in an 18, for the first time in 15 years I have worn an 18, 3 months ago....size 26/28, am so so chuffed, I'm on a roll nothing gonna stop me now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, this diet rocks!
T x
:talk017:

:happy096:Aww hunni....lie on your cloud:character00100:... you really deserve it ...thats fab...and such a good feeling isn't it

OMG, Went shopping yesterday and the 'mil' decided I needed a pressie for doing so well, got a really pretty shirt in an 18, for the first time in 15 years I have worn an 18, 3 months ago....size 26/28, am so so chuffed, I'm on a roll nothing gonna stop me now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, this diet rocks!
T x

YIPPEEEEE :D well done you - that is fantastic !!!

keep up the great work.....

Debz xx

That is bloody amazing.
I hope your feeling really good about yourself you so should be your weight loss is amazing so far keep up the good work
Lisax

T x

well done,
its great when you notice yourself shrinking,and especially shopping,thats brill however dont buy too much you wont be needing them 18 s soon,your be in 16 s in a few weeks then 14 s woooooooooooooooo,ya wont know yourself,keep it up hon,how much weight is that you have lost xjx

well done,
its great when you notice yourself shrinking,and especially shopping,thats brill however dont buy too much you wont be needing them 18 s soon,your be in 16 s in a few weeks then 14 s woooooooooooooooo,ya wont know yourself,keep it up hon,how much weight is that you have lost xjx

Totally agree, but.......I didn't pay for it so thats how I justified it, he he lol! Am now 3lbs short of a 6 st loss, My original target was to be an 18, so so clueless was I!!!
T x

hey girl YOU ROCK xxxx

Totally agree, but.......I didn't pay for it so thats how I justified it, he he lol! Am now 3lbs short of a 6 st loss, My original target was to be an 18, so so clueless was I!!!
T x

oh my god that is amazing tell me more,how long have you been on this?if i knew you id hug you,ya must be thrilled.well done:talk017:

oh my god that is amazing tell me more,how long have you been on this?if i knew you id hug you,ya must be thrilled.well done:talk017:
Aw, thanks, always need hugs!!! Started 12 weeks ago, so about 3 months, has gone so so quickly, been yo yo dieting since first child was born (is now 16), so did this when nurse weighed me at 23 stone...aaarrrrgggggghhhhhh, burst into tears hence LT. Have totally stuck to it, no glitches no picking, LT shakes, water, black coffee only for my gullet these days.
T x

monsoon that's a fab weight loss well done you must be so proud of yourself whooop whooop

well done thats wicked ,GOOD JOB :party0011:

thats amazing really id love to be where you are.6 stone lighter,
you must feel like a new person,am so happy for you hon,how long more are you gonna do it?

I don't know really, just carry on until bingo wings have flown and belly no longer hangs...mmm nice! I now reckon I could maybe be a size 14, charts say i need to be 12st, can't imagine that as I'm 5ft 9! So until I'm happy with my body (am so so happy with it now but as in fine tuning!)
T x

I don't know really, just carry on until bingo wings have flown and belly no longer hangs...mmm nice! I now reckon I could maybe be a size 14, charts say i need to be 12st, can't imagine that as I'm 5ft 9! So until I'm happy with my body (am so so happy with it now but as in fine tuning!)
T x

thats really great,and your happiness is the main thing,
once your happy inside nothing else matters...keep smiling hon xjx

fantastic well done you,you should be so proud of yourself hun your an inspiration to us all:)

Wow..you have done great XX keep it up xx be happy

Back