size 26-size 18 in 6 weeks

yummy mummy 2 be

well i went to buy my new clothes this week and LOVED IT cus now i can shop in the highstreet like primarks hehe iv gone fron a size 26(wich was quite tight) to size 18 wich fits really comftably in 6 weeks yayyy.its my 7th weigh in this morning but not holding my breath cus 4 some reason i feel incredibly bloated and a bit sicky suppose cus its totm again.cant wait till summer now at least i can wear sumthing at leats a little bit fasionable this year lol

Wow!!! Thats amazing isn't it in such a short space of time.
Well done you, you should be very proud of yourself!

I'm hoping to drop a couple of sizes by summer too.

Brilliant - well done xx

thats fantastic, i hope i drop the sizes that quick lol. good luck with your weigh in this morning, hope it goes well xx

Wow!!! Thats fantastic. 4 sizes down in 6 weeks. You must feel like a new woman. You are a real inspiration to us who are just starting LT. :)

Niamh xxx

well done :) it really is a good feeling, and with every week you continue on the diet, things will only get better! xx

i lost another 5.5lbs this week yayy:) nicki its a great feeling isnt it:) 45.5lbs thats my whole 7 year old haha

well done you, you really are working your way through your goals! :)

Excellent yummymummy! Wow what a brilliant result, you must be thrilled!!

well i went to buy my new clothes this week and LOVED IT cus now i can shop in the highstreet like primarks hehe iv gone fron a size 26(wich was quite tight) to size 18 wich fits really comftably in 6 weeks yayyy.its my 7th weigh in this morning but not holding my breath cus 4 some reason i feel incredibly bloated and a bit sicky suppose cus its totm again.cant wait till summer now at least i can wear sumthing at leats a little bit fasionable this year lol

fantastic results in such a short space in time.. imagine how much more you will enjoy summer now.. :party0011:

OMG well done, are you doing exercise to get such a good loss????

no i just walk

How much do you walk?

ummm, well i walk the kids to school wich takes about 10 mins each way, i usually walk 2 town and back 30 mins each way and at weekends i walk 2 the country park wich is about 1.5 hrs each way with the kids.

Well obv' its the walking that's doing the trick!! well done!

Last edited:
Back