SIZE 8!!!

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
Bought two skirts today, one Oasis, one H&M, both size 8 and both fit!!!! Great for my motivation and just wanted to tell the world :). The Dukan Diet is wonderful. :D

Massive well done to you. That's such a fantastic feeling I'm sure. I've just started on my Dukan journey nearly 2 weeks ago. Not finding it too difficult so far. You're the same height as me and have the same goal weight. I would love to be 147 by the summer and back in my clothes from 2 years ago when I was a little lighter even (too hard to maintain for me). Do you think it's do-able? I'm 12st 5 at the mo :( well I was last Sunday and have not weighed self since. Will this Sunday coming though..

Hi Madison, thanks. I think if you stay focused and don't have too many tolerateds (dairy is lovely but definitely slows loss/salt effects some too/etc) and eat plenty of protein then you could - I can't remember when I weighed 12 and a half - I think it was October, you could check back in my diary and see.

Thanks so much for the tips. I'm hoping I can stay totally focussed. I've been faffing around with weight watchers for the last year, losing and gaining the same 1.5 stone and then some, usual story for me! Anyhow, the one thing I love about the Dukan plan is you don't really have to think that much about food, which is a relief for me, plus I'm never hungry, another huge bonus. Mind you with the amount of protein I'm eating some days I'm not surprised. Fingers crossed I've a good loss this Sunday when I weigh in. Best of luck with your last few pounds. Such a fantastic achievement. You must've been doing cartwheels around the shops waving your skirts lol. I'd be leaving the tag on whilst wearing them for everyone to see the fabulous size 8.

I know, I want the whole world to know what size they are! It's great losing weight whilst never being hungry and really enjoying your food - I will have about 550 days of Conso but don't care as I really want to not put the weight back on, that must be soul destroying.

woohoo skinny minnie :D

Well done! Isn't it a great feeling, I don't think I ever was a size 8 when I was younger and I've now even got some size 6 dresses and a size 4 USA size which takes pride of place in my wardrobe, it's great motivation

Goooooooo CD - no more talk about changing goal weight - size 8 is amazing!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO sooooo thrilled for you. Makes your tough week a little more bearable!! xx

Absolutely fabulous! Well done!

So Conso now?

I trust you'll figure out a system so that the size 8 label is strategically positioned for all to witness ;)

Wow!!!! Happy size 8 day! Congratulations!! That's brilliant! What a motivation for me :) well done CD x

id wear mines outside in with a big arrow on my back pointing to the label LOL

Thanks guys - I'm very very happy - I've only been a size 8 for 6 months fifteen years ago whilst I was getting divorced (don't recommend the horrible-husband diet!) so this is amazing. Want to get a T-shirt made that says "5 kids and a size 8!". Still haven't got my head round the change in size in the last year though - was buying tights on automatic pilot this morning and have just realised on getting home I bought 4 pairs of XXL:D

Enjoy it!! Very impressive. Look at your total losses, that is so amazing! Pictures PLEASE ;-)

I'll never be a size 8... I'm possibly a 10, but that makes trousers etc too short, and definitely a 12+ in the chest (and I don't mean my boobs...)

ahhh I love that feeling! I remember last year when I found out I had a lazy thyroid (for lack of better words) I was pushing a 12-14 and when I got down to an 8 I wanted to do a happy dance!

I can't wait until I can say I am a 6 - that is the ultimate goal - but for now I'll bask in your happiness.

Keep posting and you should share some pics!!! Congrats!!!!!

Well done! that will keep my motivated for some time :) Probably will never get to size 8 with my height and the way i'm built but size 10 would do me just fine :)

Angelj - size 6 really????? Totally tiny - I will be happy to be a 12!!!!!! x

Well done you! its success stories like yours who help us new ones along congrats size 8 x

yes! I am going to try!

Like I said, for now I'll bask in everyone's success as they post it on here! :)

I was a size 8 in Dorothy Perkins even when I was a stone heavier, River Island though would be a different matter!!

Back