SIZE 8!!!

I know, isn't it annoying how shops sizing is all different! I'm happy as I got two different size 8s from two different shops.

I was happy today wearing size 10 skinny jeans and got in to two different size 10 skinny trousers in dorothy perkins! (was the top half ive been wearing an 8 for ages)

I bought so much stuff in a size 12 last year, not too sure what to do with it all now!!

The one problem i have always had is being short!!

I was happy today wearing size 10 skinny jeans and got in to two different size 10 skinny trousers in dorothy perkins! (was the top half ive been wearing an 8 for ages)

I bought so much stuff in a size 12 last year, not too sure what to do with it all now!!

The one problem i have always had is being short!!

Well done you, it's a great feeling isn't it? You could ebay old clothes that are too big? I've given all mine to charity shops as have never sold on ebay...now I can't yo-yo as I've nothing bigger than a size 12 to wear :rolleyes:

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Well done you, it's a great feeling isn't it? You could ebay old clothes that are too big? I've given all mine to charity shops as have never sold on ebay...now I can't yo-yo as I've nothing bigger than a size 12 to wear :rolleyes:

Getting rid of things was a mistake ive made before, i might just bung them all in a suit case coz im not gonna keep re-buying things, but this time round in keeping the weight off!! Il have a suit case full of maternity clothes ;)

Good thinking Zoe recycling is the future lol x

:talk017:
Congratulations!
Just looked at your stats - your weight loss is a huge achievement!
Well done! :D

Hi there. Congratulations! I must be doing something wrong!!
I'm 5' 6 1/2 and weigh 140 lbs and I am a size 12. I have an hourglass figure and 36DD bust. I guess if I wanted to be a size 10, I'd have to drop another 7 pounds. Really shows how everyone is different :)

wow! that is interesting to see how different everyone really is.

I enjoy reading that, it helps put things in perspective!

Hi there. Congratulations! I must be doing something wrong!!
I'm 5' 6 1/2 and weigh 140 lbs and I am a size 12. I have an hourglass figure and 36DD bust. I guess if I wanted to be a size 10, I'd have to drop another 7 pounds. Really shows how everyone is different :)

Ha ha me too! at 5'7, even when I had dropped quite a bit below 140 (ah memories of early conso:D:D) I was still a 12, probably a 10 skirt but could not get my (muscular...) calves in some size 12 trousers in NewLook - but they fell down at the waist. Same these TU 12 jeans I'm wearing now - masses of space at the waist but rahter snug at the thighs (and that's definitely not where my 'surplus padding' now lingers)

My weight is definitely distributed 'all over' as I only have a 34B bust.

There is a web site somewhere where you can send in your pic (optional) and access the collection of others to see the great variety of normal shapes and sizes anyone at a certain weight can be. Anyone got the address handy? It was quite reassuring to have a look when I felt hyper-conscious of my mummy tummy (that's still there!).

What a fascinating website. I've just put my stats in and the pics of the women all look beautiful. I need to remember that is the way the outside world probably sees me too!

YES - thanks Angel!

I love that realbody website , it's amazing.
Its amazing how someone the same height who ways a stone more than you can be two sizes smaller!
I have slim legs and a small backside ( which I hate I'd love a big bottom!) but I have a large chest and this is why going under a 12 would look strange!
I think as long as you look in proportion, it doesn't matter whether you're a 6, 8, 10 , 12 or whatever!

Back