Sizing help

Shirleen

Gold Member
Hi all! As manufacturers in this country think only women size 18 and under wear clothes and the rest of them are so rich they can spend a fortune on the limited choices on offer I've resorted to looking at mens stuff!

I need a lightweight waterproof jacket for a walking holiday to Wales in May, I've seen a Proclimate one for £6.99 and was wondering will an XL fit a women who's size 22? I may well be smaller but want it to fit now so I can layer up.

Thanks xx

Xxl should be fine shirleen. I agree it's a real pain and clothing companies need to wise up.

I have a XXL winter jacket and I am a size 24. Allowing for different sizes in different shops it should be fine. Sounds like a great holiday!

Thanks all!
I know i'm being a cheapskate but I don't really do coats and so I certainly don't want to have to buy another as I lose weight. I will get a decent one when I'm at T!

I wouldn't worry things like that often look unisex anyway, or come in garish colours for woman. Much like I don't care much for size labels which can vary hugely between shops and even different items in the same shop, I just buy whatever fits, I also have loads of items of men's clothing and a few kids items too! Mens hoodies always seem comfiest and they get cooler band tshirts designs too so if I like it I just buy it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back