Sketcher's shape ups

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
I've used search and can't find a thread on these. Has anyone tried them? I found a pair today at a fairly cheap price in Costco so thought I'd give them a go.

Anyone noticed a toning effect from them? I've heard they are good as well for postural issues and hoping they might benefit my sore knee.

I've got 2 pairs; sandals and shoes. I really feel them when I wear them, dunno if my legs are due to them or the squats though!

I've got a pair of FitFlops, same kind of idea really. Not noticed any difference at all by wearing them, although they are more comfy than normal flipflops. Lol.

The Tone Ups look really comfy & I love the ugg boot styled ones.. They're cute! :D

I'm going to wear them to work cos I do a lot of walking whilst there and also to and from. Hope the help my knee!

Have any of you driven in them? Hope I can feel the pedals ok. X

I've driven, took a few mins to get used to but was alright.

You might want to search again, as they are Skechers, not Sketchers. Unfortunately, Minimins doesn't have a friendly spelling corrector like Google does!

do they do a blokes version? we want tight buns too you know.. we know how you ladies appreciate a nice firm pair in shorts...

RegField said:
You might want to search again, as they are Skechers, not Sketchers. Unfortunately, Minimins doesn't have a friendly spelling corrector like Google does!

Aha! That would be why. Never noticed the lack of a 't'! :)

ColJack said:
do they do a blokes version? we want tight buns too you know.. we know how you ladies appreciate a nice firm pair in shorts...

You can get men's versions, and various companies do similar type things.

I saw the ones on offer in Costco and was wondering the same thing so will be watching this thread with interest.

I got mine cheap on Amazon. Can't say I've noticed much difference to be honest, but they make me taller than OH! Oh and they make your feet look really big. Comfy tho.

I've had some since last summer and recently got a pair of the trainers too. I haven't noticed them tone me up as such but they've done wonders for my posture - I used to get terrible lower back pain when doing a lot of walking and don't get it at all while wearing these. They're also really comfy which is great for me as I really struggle to find shoes that fit

Back