Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

Thank sweetie, yes I hope it settles soon. Not as uncomfortable as before. I've had my bar and have 2 more packs to go. Still waiting for my TOTM to arrive. I know il feel loads better once it's finished.

I've been looking online for protein crisps. Although I'm not craving crisps right now they're one item of food that I really crave especially once I've been on a vlcd for a few weeks. I used to make them out of a soup pack but it just wouldn't be crunchy enough. I don't want them for all the time, maybe once every week.

Oh what a day! :/ I've still got IBS playing up but also have fever and chills so think I could have stomach flu. Yesterday I managed a chicken salad and half a bar before I felt too nauseas. Today I've managed 1 soup and not much else (apart from lots of water) which is awful. I thought I'd weigh myself and I'm 10.4 so that's 8lbs down i think but that could also be cos my totm has started and I tend to lose a few pounds once it begins! I'm going to try and have another soup really watered down and maybe a watered down shake if I can keep it down. Can't wait until I'm better. I also found out that I'm losing 2 members of staff by end of next week. One I knew about. The other got offered a dream job but they needed her in 2 weeks. She's been great and it just felt wrong to keep her here for 4 weeks notice. The first girls repacement started Monday and I've spoken to some agencies and arranged for a temp to cover the 2nd girls work. Il need to go in tomorrow so hopefully I feel loads better. Hope everyone's ok? Hugs xx

Hope you feel better sweetie Xx its horrible when your tum is sore.

Hope your oh today Xx

Hope ur feeling better today x

Hey lovely lady..xxx u doing ok x

Hello ladies. Thanks for the love. I'm still poorly. I wish I could eat my packs but I can't. It's a major struggle. I've gone off plan by having sugar free jelly and frozen fruit juice. That, along with lots of water, seems to be all I can handle right now. I try to get a pack in but it makes me heave so I've been watering it down a lot and then drinking it. I checked my weight today and I'm 10.1 so another 3lbs down from just 2 days ago. That's mad. The cramps have eased a little which is good but I want the nausea, diarrhoea, fever and headache to go now. Please goooooooo. Sorry for the moan. Also, sorry for not catching up on diaries. I promise I will do once I'm more focused and better.

Rest up hunny, clear fluids best thing it will calm down xxx

Thanks Rebekah, I feel better and managed to eat and keep down a boiled egg and my 3 packs. I tried eating a bar but felt nauseas. At least I'm on the mend!

Skinny Sia said:
OK, this is going to sound mad but I'm probably getting married this December. It's a long story but think I should share.

You may remember me from slim and save, or Cambridge or even JUDDD. I started slim and save once, lost 2 stones, gained some back, tried slim and save again. Didn't work out as I was scared of my hair loss etc. then began eating with calorie counting and hair began growing back. I got tests done at belgravia and all came out normal and said it was cos of my vlcd. Then I went for Cambridge as I wanted a counsellor and I was lucky enough to have the most wonderful counsellor who is an actual therapist. But I hated the packs. Really couldn't take to them so I would have packs one day, normal food (fish, chicken and bread!) on others and think I was unintentionally doing JUDDD, the alternative day diet. I ended up losing 6lbs my first week and would've stuck to it cos it's soooooo easy BUT...

... I'm getting married and more than likely it will be this December. It's all a bit of a shock. My ex and I have always been friends but we broke up a couple of years ago because he couldn't take my negative self talk and lack of self esteem. I suffer from mild social anxiety so it's not like I'm a social butterfly anyway and he totally accepted that and loved me regardless. However, he just couldn't take my anger towards myself and constantly berating myself so after many arguments, he upped and left. We have children together so we talked now and again and have a laugh but I didn't see him often as he'd pick the kids up from school one week and drop them back there and I'd do the same the following week. We never ever had issues with co-parenting etc and just got on with it. He always said he'd want to give us another chance when he felt I started loving who I was. So.... Today I had to attend an event that he was at. I saw a woman by his side who I thought was his new girlfriend. Turns out she was his kid brothers girlfriend who had business connections with the event. Anyway, we spoke for ages at the event but I didn't ask him if she was his girlfriend until I got home and he called. He said it was like he was chatting to the old Sia again and he wants us to make a go of things. It may seem like its too much, too soon but it really isn't like that. We didn't fall out over anything but my attitude.

I've worked hard to become more positive not for him but mainly for me and my mum who has cancer but is fighting it (go mama!). I'm also doing something (or trying to) about my weight and really want to make a change.

Anyway, he said we are long overdue for our wedding. I halted wedding preparations 2 Decembers ago because I didn't want to be overweight on my wedding day. He wants to get married on his grandparents wedding anniversary which falls in December and if things go ok between us, it'll probably be this December.

Soooo, I'm basically shocked, nervous, super excited and now have a real motivation to get the last couple of stones off. Technically I could do JUDDD but I really want to have my ideal wedding dress by September so I can spend the last 2 months on other stuff and not panic. So I've decided to keep my cambridge counsellor for my weekly therapy sessions and il pay her for that but il have my beloved slim and save packs which I love. I'm starting tomorrow (or today actually as its 1am in the morning). I hope that we manage to make a go of things. We'd been together since I was 16 and broke up when I was 30. We'd been pretty strong up until my late 20s when my weight gain got worse.

Our families are so happy and excited and our kids are going mad they're so excited that mum and dad are back and going to try and make it work. We've had the "no guarantees it'll work out" talk with them but don't think they care!! Bless them. This morning I didn't even want to see my ex cos I was so nervous but in just a day, we've managed to reunite our families and it just feels right.

Wow, that was a long post but I needed to get it off of my chest ;)

So, in a nutshell, il be doing slim and save until I lose enough weight to feel sexy in my wedding gown and beyond!

Love Sia
xxxxxxx

Wow, what a story. How lovely and inspiring... Especially for me.. Coming out of a relationship recently for many of the same reasons (although on his part not mine) its such a nice feeling to see a story like yours and gives me hope that we one day might be friends!

A wedding is such an exciting goal to have to look forward to, and I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride! Look forward to seeing and hearing about your progress - good luck! I start tomorrow :) x

Skinny Sia said:
Hello ladies. Thanks for the love. I'm still poorly. I wish I could eat my packs but I can't. It's a major struggle. I've gone off plan by having sugar free jelly and frozen fruit juice. That, along with lots of water, seems to be all I can handle right now. I try to get a pack in but it makes me heave so I've been watering it down a lot and then drinking it. I checked my weight today and I'm 10.1 so another 3lbs down from just 2 days ago. That's mad. The cramps have eased a little which is good but I want the nausea, diarrhoea, fever and headache to go now. Please goooooooo. Sorry for the moan. Also, sorry for not catching up on diaries. I promise I will do once I'm more focused and better.

Oops just saw this - hope you are feeling much better now? And well done with your loss! Numbers are going down already x

Thank you soooo much Elaine/ela ine for ur comment. I feel it's a dream. I really hope u find ur happy ending too sweetie. Good luck with your first day! Ps, I'm feeling a lot better now, phew! Xxxxxx

Skinny Sia said:
Thank you soooo much Elaine/ela ine for ur comment. I feel it's a dream. I really hope u find ur happy ending too sweetie. Good luck with your first day! Ps, I'm feeling a lot better now, phew! Xxxxxx

Thank you <3

But for the mean time.... Day 1, Shake 1 for me!

I've seen the most gorgeous dress in the world for me. I will try and find a pic online and post it but the stylist came over with dresses to my office and ive been trying them on. I'll still need to wear a fur bolero on top. But guess what.... I fit into the 10. Yep it's still snug on my belly but it zipped all the way up. I'm thinking of ordering it in an 8 and think il start my refeed from next week instead of next month. The stomach flu, although awful, has sped things along for me.

Also, as I'm part Indian my mum wanted us to have an Indian as well as a traditional wedding so I've seen an Indian outfit that I'm going to get made for me. It's similar to the pic I've posted but there will be no belly showing as the top will be longer.

Attachments

• image-3624836092.jpg
    image-3624836092.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 46
What a beautiful dress x sia

Ooo that is beautiful :)

That is soo pretty!
I can't wait to see the wedding photos!
:D

Ooh how lovely I went to an Indian wedding last year... The bride looked beautiful ;) a dress like yours but bright red. What do you call an outfit like this ? ( lengar) SP lol

Will you be going aboard for most of your outfits? The bride brought me a lovely yellow sarri back I loved wearing it lol.

How exciting xx

Aw I just read your story. That is lovely and exciting and I wish you all the luck and love in the world.

How are you feeling now hun? I had IBS years ago and got it again after having my gallbladder out, it is no fun.

I love the dress. It is gorgeous.

Thank you ladies!!!! I'm loving the dress too!

*Shanny* said:
Ooh how lovely I went to an Indian wedding last year... The bride looked beautiful ;) a dress like yours but bright red. What do you call an outfit like this ? ( lengar) SP lol

Will you be going aboard for most of your outfits? The bride brought me a lovely yellow sarri back I loved wearing it lol.

How exciting xx

Thanks Shanny! Yep u got the pronunciation correct. Il be getting my outfits made here in the UK as I just won't have time to go to India more than once and I feel safer with having everything here. I love yellow, think my mum may wear a mustard yellow sari but she's stuck between about 4 colours she would like to wear on the day. Not sure what she will go for on the day. Lol!

Back