Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

Did my race for life! I feel great now. It was cold, wet and muddy but so worth it :):):) xxxxxxx

Awwww well done you :)

Well doneee :) Xx

Well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry I'm not catching up on diaries. 2 of my lovely staff have left for pastures anew and I'm training newbies, bless them. I'm having to do lots more from the office and was in today until 7.30pm then rushed home to relax with kiddies before their bedtime and now I'm having a nice glass of wine (slim and save wine that is) and looking at bridal shoes online. I think I may be doing a whole week next week so if I'm not on much, apologies and hope all u lovelies are doing well xxxx

Oh btw, I will probably need to create another diary or move this one to the refeed section as I don't think I should be talking about food on this section. Im not sure if il have time to keep a diary as I'm just so busy atm so think il come by here and post a few things but don't worry I won't mention names of foods. Although I'm really tired of the long hours, it helps to be extra busy as I just don't think about food and just get on with it!

9.12 this morning so lost a lb since last weigh in which I'm really happy about.

Skinny Sia said:
9.12 this morning so lost a lb since last weigh in which I'm really happy about.

Well done Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay on your lb that is great :)

You have done so well hun

When's your refeed starting??

Are you following the ll refeed or cd or a combo?? LOL

Xx

Thank u doll xx my refeed started yesterday but I'm not really doing it to a specific plan but I do like lighterlife rtm way better than slim and save. I've omitted week one as I'm already having protein and plaited milk and yogurts so this week I'm having 2 protein and veg meals instead of one and having just a pack and if im peckish then my bar with a cuppa - and going to do that for this week and then introduce berries and other fruits and veggies that are lowish in carbs from next week. Il then very slowly reintroduce carbs such as breads, rice etc and wait for a trigger. I want to do it over a good few weeks as I piled on the pounds last time so it's a bit scary!

That sounds ideal hun, nice and slow. Soon notice if anything stalls you

How exciting :) feel like I've got bloomin ages till refeed LOL

Xxx

RebekahR said:
That sounds ideal hun, nice and slow. Soon notice if anything stalls you

How exciting :) feel like I've got bloomin ages till refeed LOL

Xxx

You'll get there soon. You're mega determined. Btw, I bought the Seche Vite top coat on your recommendation and have to say I am very impressed. Nails look glossy and no chips! I'm in love with it! Xxxx

It's great isn't it, long as you use it right it behaves!! LOL got my mum on it .:)

I took my shellac off the regrowth was awful!!

Hope I can get there by October, be on it till Xmas at this rate LOL

Have a good day hunny xxx

Back