Skinny_lovers skinny summer food diary

Ok so I started back on SW yesterday, going it alone as I can't commit to a class due to work etc. not actually weighed myself yet as I've not had chance but I do know I'm about 14 st. Gonna weigh myself in the morning and make wed my WI day. So here's my diary for today:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heB) with skimmed milk (part heA) with bananas

Lunch: turkey ham salad with potatoes and extra light mayo (0.5 syns I think :-s) fruit and muller light yoghurt

Tea: pasta with lean bacon, mushroom and onion with sauce made from tinned tomatoes, a bit of tomato purée and herbs. Also had some low fat cheddar (4 syns)

Snacks: crabsticks and 1 alpen light bar (3 syns)

Drinks wise I've had 2 teas with a splash of milk, diet coke and no added sugar squash

So that's 7.5 syns for today.

Please point me in the right direction if I'm doing anything wrong.

Would ideally like to lose about 5 st altogether

So far for Wed -

Breakfast - 2 x alpen light bars (heB)

Lunch - long grain rice with prawns, sweetcorn and tomato followed by a low fat strawberry mullerrice (6 syns) and fruit.

Really annoyed that I accidently picked up a mullerrice instead of a muller light :-( but I've synned it so thats a bonus!!

Oh and I weighed myself this morning (this will be my weigh in day) and I am 14 stone on the dot!!

Ok so today has not been good BUT its my birthday. Have been to Frankie and Bennys for lunch with all intention if being good but I succumbed and had a burger :-(, however I did pass on the dessert and only had diet coke which is not like me at all.

Anyhow I'm having chicken salad for tea and some fruit - no more syns today!

Well I basically had the long weekend off dieting - trued to be as good as possible but I was away etc so didn't all go to plan. However I've stepped on the scales this morning and have lost 2lb :) so I'm happy with that. Need to be super good this week now.

Anyhow the food so far has been :

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEb)

Lunch - Jacket Pot with tuna and sweetcorn and some extra light mayo (1 syn) followed by muller light yogurt and strawberries.

Not sure on what to have for dinner just yet!!

So for dinner I was a bit adventurous and decided to make smash chicken - and very nice it was too! Had this with SW chips and veg and some ketchup (1 syn) and for dessert I had a muller cheesecake thingy (1 syn) and then a pint of fosters after band (10 syns)

Don't think I've done too bad today - 13 syns altogether and feeling pleased with myself :)

Soooooo thurs food so far

Breakfast was 2 satsumas ( I know not a lot but I was in a rush)

Lunch - mugshot, crabsticks and 2 kingsmill pitta pockets filled with turkey ham and tomatoes (11 syns for the pockets eeekkk)

Dinner - chicken stir fry with boiled rice followed by muller light yogurt and fruit.

Only thing I dunno what to syn for as yet is a Starbucks vanilla frappacinno (250 mls)

So far so good today

Breakfast consisted of strawberries - lots of ss food! and then some light babybel (heA) for a snack midmorning.

Currently cooking some SW chips and I'm gonna have with it some mushy peas, tesco stewing steak and 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heB) and its all syn free :)

Trying to save some syns for tomorrow night for drinks - I'm thinking vodka and diet coke. Friends coming over so I'm cooking a big syn free curry! Totally going for it this week!!

Tea last night ended up being a prawn chow mein :-s due to convenience cos I was out straight from work on a band concert and didn't have anything sorted for tea - forward planning needed next time.

Anyhow I've been and done an hr in the gym this morning then had a mugshot and some fruit cos I needed something to eat but wasn't that hungry. Got stir fry stuff for later and making a syn free curry for tea. Just hope the chow mein hasn't done too much damage! Will hit the gym again in the morning to try and rectify the disaster

Not been updating here for a while!! Been busy but have been sticking to plan. So far today Ive had some ham - continental breakfast lol! I know it doesn't sound much but its the only thing I could pick up quick from local shop that was any use to me!
Lunch is gonna be tuna steak, salad and a jacket potato.

Also I started at bootcamp at the local gym yesterday so am very very achey today, hopefully see some results soon! Im promised it gives results fast!

Ok so tea has been a bit snarky - crabsticks, some ham and a mug shot! Worked late and so tired and can't be bothered to make anything properly. At least it's all free food! :)

Well I finished yesterday with a supper of egg with soldiers - bread HEb and light butter (4 syns) - so thats 4/105 syns so far this week!

Breakfast this morning is currently 2 x weetabix with skimmed milk (HEa and HEb), not sure what to have for lunch as yet but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Tea is gonna be lean steak with jp and veg and I'm gonna make a sauce so gonna search the forum for a syn free sauce :) and I will be having some wine as its Friday!!

Weekend ended up being not so good. Was out and about most of the days and was totally unprepared for sticking to the plan! I'm very annoyed with myself but its my own fault cos nobody made me eat it all!! Anyway with a bit of luck I can salvage the damage done in the next couple of days before weigh in on Wed. Lots of gym work planned also so that should help!

Anyway back to plan today!!! Not sure what to have for lunch - really need to go shopping!!

Back