Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

I could do with a bit of a boost now so hoping it does the trick! I was thinking I'll do some hard boiled eggs to keep in the fridge for a snack, I'll miss yoghurts too! But its only two days I spose

I thought I would but I don't, I think it teaches you that some of the sw free is eaten for sake of it. I used to have fruit n yog for breakfast a lot now I have this

image-1939654788.jpg

That looks really tasty- how are the strawberries? I was gonna buy some in tesco but worried they'd be tasteless I just rely so heavily on pasta & potatoes for evening meals, that's where I struggle to think of stuff

Yummy they've had some very early season ones in at asda in a big box (obvs not British)

Just try have the carbs once a day and cut out on the other free food like the yogurts n fruit that's not speed. That's a great start

Yeah they say eat until full don't they but I don't think I always know I'm full til its too late. I'm rubbish at estimating how much pasta to cook too so it wont harm I've made soup for tomorrow's lunch, leek and potato. How do you make your tomato & lentil?

I didn't today had a warm spinach chicken and halloumi salad. But otherwise just stock, carrot, celery, passata, lentil and chill if you like chilli
Cook up then whizz.

I don't think it harms to measure pasta but if your hungry don't starve then head for bad stuff. Your best off having extra pasta. Think that's the theory behind sw is it promotes those longer goals

That salad sounds lovely- halloumi is so yum but you don't get much for a hexa :-( do you like feta? You get loads of that, its gorgeous on mixed leaves with balsamic.
Yeah its a good point, I think I just need to lessen the pasta a bit and maybe have a side salad to keep me full but reduce carbs a bit- extra super free is always a bonus. Soup sounds good- with passata that's handy. Need to restock my cupboards!

That salad sounds lovely- halloumi is so yum but you don't get much for a hexa :-( do you like feta? You get loads of that, its gorgeous on mixed leaves with balsamic. Yeah its a good point, I think I just need to lessen the pasta a bit and maybe have a side salad to keep me full but reduce carbs a bit- extra super free is always a bonus. Soup sounds good- with passata that's handy. Need to restock my cupboards!

Because I'm on sp long term they allow either a extra hexa when you feel you want it or a yogurt. So I had 70g of halloumi today as I don't drink tea or coffee im not always needing milk. It was yum. Sw is costing me to much now tho so I need to make meals of what I've got open so am having similar things days in a row.

I love feta, not much cheese I don't eat lol

Yeah reduce pasta and side salad it. I go through 2-3 bags of spinach a week it goes on my plate before anything now.

Sp does feel more like a diet but then it makes ee feel like luxury

Today's food

Apple and melon for breakfast
Hi fi light for a snack

Chopped salad with chicken for lunch
2 satsumas

Tea not decided yet, maybe roast beef with veg.

It's another sp day today.

How are you finding SP? Think I may try and give it a go next week. Have a great day :)

I like it, I'm on it 90% now, not sure losses are any better yet I don't pull in huge numbers but time will tell. It does feel much more like a diet than normal slimming world does.
If you can't
Manage full sp days try add in just some sp meals and swap a couple of fruit or free food choices.

Sp day today

Breakfast an apple
And ritz Dunkers (6syns)

Lunch
Chilli quorn on shredded cabbage and hexa cheese on top

Tea
Roast beef, broccoli and spinach

Hexb - hifi bars

Back