Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Feeling bit fed up with sw, we're celebrating greatest loser and it was a bit of a disappointment tbh and PPl were asked to bring in photos of before n afters but only if they've lost 3 stone or more. The ppl who get to target that loose smaller amounts never seem to get same praise

Youre doing absolutely fabulous. Thats great results so far and your consistant. Think ur a real inspiration for me anyway.. xxx

P.s I reached Paris at the weekend on my virtual walk. Thats all thanks to you too. Next stop Bern Switzerland. Xx

Feeling totally run down and exhausted so made decision to take a 9 day detox. Try improve my sluggish system, my skin and any extra pounds that come off is a bonus.

No they're not easy because they can be very restrictive! I remember when I was struggling to stick to plan & I tried to be too strict- cutting my syns to 10 or less and putting pressure on to exercise- and it sent me off the rails even further. I'm not saying don't try it- even a few days will do you good- but don't be too hard on yourself :) x

No they're not easy because they can be very restrictive! I remember when I was struggling to stick to plan & I tried to be too strict- cutting my syns to 10 or less and putting pressure on to exercise- and it sent me off the rails even further. I'm not saying don't try it- even a few days will do you good- but don't be too hard on yourself :) x

This maybe me but I need a detox I need off diet coke and my skin needs some serious help. Keep fingers crossed for me x

As always! Report back with what you're eating & how you're doing. Take a before picture too! Not necessarily to post on here but so you have a non arguable comparison. My skins a mess at the mo too- hate how the cold makes it like this- but going for more water, gentle exfoliation & mouisturising twice a day x

Let's see :) x I'm excited I like a challenge

image-893556514.jpg

My cleanse has arrived, starting Saturday

Back